Need Information

N.C.

Oct 18, 2004
Hi:

I just have a question. I got married last september 4th, and I will like to know how long its going to take, for me to live with my husband in USA, I was looking about some information in USA inmigration web page in Santo Domingo and I saw that the K1 the process its just 3 months its called Fiance Visa, my husband its make the aplication for the K3, I just wanna know how long that will take.

Thanks.

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
www.dominicanstotheusa.com
N.C. said:
Hi:

I just have a question. I got married last september 4th, and I will like to know how long its going to take, for me to live with my husband in USA, I was looking about some information in USA inmigration web page in Santo Domingo and I saw that the K1 the process its just 3 months its called Fiance Visa, my husband its make the aplication for the K3, I just wanna know how long that will take.

Thanks.

God babe, I hope it doesn't take too long....I love you so much. ;)

Everyone, here is an example of a REAL Dominicana. She loves me with all her heart and never asks for money. I will have to see about posting some wedding pics for all of you. It was a beautiful wedding, and well, like alot of Dominicanas, she is a beautiful girl.

-Tim

SalsaBlondie

Aug 28, 2003
that depends on which service center in US your husband sends to, this is based on where he lives. 3 months is wrong anyway.. that is only a part of the process. anyway.. best of luck. try visapro.com and visajourney.com for information on timelines.

N.C. said:
Hi:

Thanks.