1st time to Punta cana

PrincessTT

Jun 7, 2004
I have been to the DR three times this year. My girl and I have decided for a change, instead of Puerto Plata, Cabarete area, we are going to go to Punta Cana. We would like to go shopping, go to local bars/ discos (soca, reggae, hip hop, spanish music) and of course swim with dolphins. We also want to go see things around the city. We don't know much about it so any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Princess TT

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
PrincessTT said:
I have been to the DR three times this year. My girl and I have decided for a change, instead of Puerto Plata, Cabarete area, we are going to go to Punta Cana. We would like to go shopping, go to local bars/ discos (soca, reggae, hip hop, spanish music) and of course swim with dolphins. We also want to go see things around the city. We don't know much about it so any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Princess TT

Punta Cana is a rest and relaxation destination. You choose your hotel and they offer you the world. It is not a place recommended for shopping, for going to local bars/discos or for swimming with dolphins (we recommend Ocean World in Cofresi). Puerto Plata is much better for all that, or even La Romana.

http://dr1.com/travel/puntacana/