Violin Lessons in Sosua

Gregg

Apr 26, 2004
does anyone know of violin lessons being offered in Sosua?

we are looking for our daughter (13) who has about 3 years of experience. she has been trained in the Suzuki method and is pretty good.

we will be moving to the Sosua area in the new year.

thanx.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
heheh! seems like our paths are crossing in time here on the forum... First libraries and now violin lessons.

Yesterday, I just happened to see on the messy noticeboard outside Supermercado Playero a new offering, music lessons - I do remember seeing piano, but I do not remember violin. Perhaps whoever goes to the Playero next, can have a look at what this offering includes?

Gregg

Apr 26, 2004
thanks Chris

Chris said:
heheh! seems like our paths are crossing in time here on the forum... First libraries and now violin lessons.

Yesterday, I just happened to see on the messy noticeboard outside Supermercado Playero a new offering, music lessons - I do remember seeing piano, but I do not remember violin. Perhaps whoever goes to the Playero next, can have a look at what this offering includes?

well, our paths cross for a reason! all of them good. i think we saw that posting on the board when we were there (first week in September) and wondered the same thing.

perhaps the Jewish community in Sosua would be a good bet?

we could/would travel to POP if necessary but would, of course, prefer something local.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
They have a Suzuki School in Jarabacoba, for 4 to 16 year olds.

They may know of other schools closer to Sosua.

Tel: 809 576 6117
Cell: 809 634 6186