chat room

D

Dulce Maria

I am very disappointed your chat room is closed. DR Chat is one of the few decent chat rooms. I have enjoyed the usage of the DR Chat room, and hope your reconsider your closure, even if it is a temporary one.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
New room soon...

We was forced to do this by our ISP, basically it gets too busy and uses up lots of resources (CPU time).

We are looking at hosting the room with another comapany, but this takes time.

Robert.

D

Dulce Maria

Re: New room soon...

Attention DR1 and sponsors - I understand your dilemma with the extensive CPU usage, however I want to make sure DR1 and SPONSORS whom fund this excellent facility, know how important and worthy the chat access was. It provided excellent communication. Within this last year of accessing the DR1 and chat room, I have bragged about this site to many tourists and Dominicans. The chat room provided a 24 hour live bridge across the caribean. I eagerly await DR1 newest choice of carrier for your new DR1 chat. Once again, I would like to emphasize even a temporary closure is a dreadful one. I was most shocked I did not see more chat users expressing their concern of the closure.I would encourage all occassional chat users to reply. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and we want the DR1 sponsors to know their money is supporting an excellent communication/advertising tool. Thank you.

M

Mamajuana

Yes, Dulce Maria, I agree with you 100%. The DR1 chat room is like losing a friend!. Everyone that I know is very disappointed. Hopefully the new room will be established fast!

T

TD

This room is the top information center for the D.R.Hopeful/it needs to be.

B

bonita

I agree to Dulce Maria and Mamajuana! I miss the chatroom and my friends there too!!! I hope DR1 find soon another room for us. See you all there

greetings bonita

S

Scott

Hey, guys, keep me posted as to a new chat room. I am finaly back on line and no chat room, no where to go.