car sales in Sosua

Miami43

Oct 17, 2004
Hello All, After muchado, we are happily ensconced in the DR and enjoying our new (to us) Casa.

Now it is time to think about a car.... we took everyone's advice and left our lovely "Jeepeta" in Florida.

Some time ago I read about a car dealership.... I think in Sosua that several of you had dealt with and felt gave a honest deal... if so would appreciate hearing from you! Also any advice on vehicles in general !

Also we are interested in a small table saw for George for his new workshop... he cried leaving his "stuff" behind.

Thanks for any tips in advance!

Susan and George

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Miami43 said:
Hello All, After muchado, we are happily ensconced in the DR and enjoying our new (to us) Casa.

Now it is time to think about a car.... we took everyone's advice and left our lovely "Jeepeta" in Florida.

Some time ago I read about a car dealership.... I think in Sosua that several of you had dealt with and felt gave a honest deal... if so would appreciate hearing from you! Also any advice on vehicles in general !

Also we are interested in a small table saw for George for his new workshop... he cried leaving his "stuff" behind.

Thanks for any tips in advance!

Susan and George
There may be a bit of confusion here.
A lot of us who live in Sosua deal with Espaillat Motors in Moca.
Theses are the people who have been refered to in previous posts, as they are straight dealers and very cooperative.
You can PM me if you want more info.
Marco.