Flights to the UK on Charters?

Figman

Aug 3, 2003
As I'm living in the DR I'm wondering if it is possible to fly on the charter flights out of the DR or are there restrictions on the sale of such tickets? When I was living in Saint Lucia it was possible to get great deals over the Christmas period on BWIA when a lot of tourists are flying to the Carribean and the aircraft are returning to the UK practically empty.
I'm intending to fly back to the UK in December and am fed up having to go through Madrid or Paris. Is there another way?

Dec 9, 2002
You may find it difficult to book solely the return flight on a british charter. Can only suggest you contact the operators direct. Try Thomas Cook or MyTravel.

sami

Aug 7, 2003
check with the reps for Martin Air. Fly into Amsterdam and then over the channel :bandit:

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Try Britannia

Figman said:
I'm intending to fly back to the UK in December and am fed up having to go through Madrid or Paris. Is there another way?

Try Britannia, they fly direct UK/DR, mainly into Puerto Plata.

Paul

swake

Oct 27, 2002
I booked a oneway to Brussels last year on touroperator Jetair (TUI). I phoned them directly from the DR. They had to be sure I was a resident in a EU member state. that's all.