why do your women sleep with the uglies man, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
karenssp said:
Why would the dominican women sleep with just any man. :eek:
Or the other way around, why do dominican men sleep with fat ugly foreign women???
You my pretty fat lady are talking about dominican hookers in resort towns.

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
Boats for sale

A friend of mine is currently looking for a motor yacht about 42Ft.
If you know of a boat, please let me know. I heard it was one in Luperon, can someone check it out. Thanks. ;)

If any one is interested, go to Luperon, the boat is by the dock. The person who is selling the boat, should be their know. Ask for Ronnie, or Jerome

I read that the Luperon area is currently under new development. Their is going to be some major changes. Boats, New homes, Golf courses, etc.

Last edited:

prismaspeck

Aug 29, 2004
yeah right

karenssp said:
Why would the dominican women sleep with just any man. :eek:

Not all dominican women sleep with any man. i am not going to excuse those who do, but some of them do it out of necesity because they are very very poor and they weren't taught that they had better choices in life. Others just want easy money.

But comparing the whole with just part of the comunity is so one dimensinal. You haven't met all dominican women to know if they ALL sleep with just anybody.

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
Not fat

AZB said:
Or the other way around, why do dominican men sleep with fat ugly foreign women???
You my pretty fat lady are talking about dominican hookers in resort towns.
I'm not fat, if any thing they think, I'm dominican?

Last edited:

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
prismaspeck said:
Not all dominican women sleep with any man. i am not going to excuse those who do, but some of them do it out of necesity because they are very very poor and they weren't taught that they had better choices in life. Others just want easy money.

But comparing the whole with just part of the comunity is so one dimensinal. You haven't met all dominican women to know if they ALL sleep with just anybody.

You're absolutly correct, I haven't met a lot of dominican women. my statement was very brought. sorry.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
karenssp said:
If you know of a boat, please let me know. I heard it was one in Luperon, can someone check it out. Thanks. ;)

If any one is interested, go to Luperon, the boat is by the dock. The person who is selling the boat, should be their know. Ask for Ronnie, or Jerome

I read that the Luperon area is currently under new development. Their is going to be some major changes. Boats, New homes, Golf courses, etc.

Cute advertising. No one will be the wiser? hahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

santodocam

Feb 11, 2004
Parking your yacht in the DR?

karenssp said:

Your post under the exchange rate thread is hilarious, as is this one. What are we talking about now, how you hate the DR, want to buy a new boat, or who screws who and why?

For the boat, I would recommend a boat dealer.

As for the women, they sleep with whomever they choose for the reasons they choose, just like women all over the world. Here the truth is just very clear, as opposed to whichever modernized country you came from.

As for your hatred of this country and your horrible experiences having to spend money to take your boat out, you must be kidding. You probably came here to save a buck. Now you are complaining that you have to pay to take the boat out? If you can afford to have a boat, you should be able to afford the fees associated with taking it out. Most people who were born here never see the deck of a boat (with an engine) in their entire lives. Now you come down and have to spend money and you say this country is horrible? I have to believe you are making all of these posts up. You probably live in Atlanta and have never been to the DR. If you are for real, then have a nice trip home and spread as much bad news as you like. The natives wont miss you, the ex-pats wont miss you, and you'll save a fortune on those nasty fees. If you are for real, you should be blaming yourself for your mess. Next time you pack up and move you and your boat to a foreign country you might want to check on things like the cost of operating your boat. If the price is to high, go to another country, don't insult this one. You see, even though it is an island, boating is a luxury here. In fact, in my hometown of Miami, boating is a luxury. Where in the hell did you get the idea that in a poor third world country where more than 90% of the citizens live below the poverty line that the fees for boating would be built into the sales tax?

GO HOME!

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
santodocam said:
Your post under the exchange rate thread is hilarious, as is this one. What are we talking about now, how you hate the DR, want to buy a new boat, or who screws who and why?

For the boat, I would recommend a boat dealer.

As for the women, they sleep with whomever they choose for the reasons they choose, just like women all over the world. Here the truth is just very clear, as opposed to whichever modernized country you came from.

As for your hatred of this country and your horrible experiences having to spend money to take your boat out, you must be kidding. You probably came here to save a buck. Now you are complaining that you have to pay to take the boat out? If you can afford to have a boat, you should be able to afford the fees associated with taking it out. Most people who were born here never see the deck of a boat (with an engine) in their entire lives. Now you come down and have to spend money and you say this country is horrible? I have to believe you are making all of these posts up. You probably live in Atlanta and have never been to the DR. If you are for real, then have a nice trip home and spread as much bad news as you like. The natives wont miss you, the ex-pats wont miss you, and you'll save a fortune on those nasty fees. If you are for real, you should be blaming yourself for your mess. Next time you pack up and move you and your boat to a foreign country you might want to check on things like the cost of operating your boat. If the price is to high, go to another country, don't insult this one. You see, even though it is an island, boating is a luxury here. In fact, in my hometown of Miami, boating is a luxury. Where in the hell did you get the idea that in a poor third world country where more than 90% of the citizens live below the poverty line that the fees for boating would be built into the sales tax?

GO HOME!
If this is not the right thread, I appologies. I never said that I hated the country. Yes my experience was some what a shock. I do not have to pay to have my boat taken out of your country. I was running a business their, and of cause money plays a big factor, for everything. I'm not saying that I shouldn't pay, but some of the things which they came up with was not necessary. The country is beautiful and the people treated us very well.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.