my trip report just curious

lwink710

Oct 1, 2004
Well You Were All Wrong About Smoking Weed.i Had A Great Time I Brought With Me And Bought There.i Smoked On The Beach In My Villa And With Many People That Worked At The Resort.the Locals Are Great.some Dominicans I Met Said Nobody Bothers You .this Is A Great Place To Vacation And Party.the Woman Are Great Also I Met So Many And Had Alot Of Fun.i Got Alot Of Phone Numbers.also I Had No Problem Meeting Up With Someone To Spend My Vacation With Me.which Alot Of People On This Board Said Would Be Hard Because Of The Language Barrier.well I Could Give A Detailed Report Of Everything But You All Probably Heard It Before.
Just Let Me Say What A Great Place It Is And Wonderful People That Live There It Was One Of The Best Vacations I Highly Recomend The Dominican Republic

Lew

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Can't argue with that...

lwink710 said:
Well You Were All Wrong About Smoking Weed.i Had A Great Time I Brought With Me And Bought There.i Smoked On The Beach In My Villa And With Many People That Worked At The Resort.the Locals Are Great.some Dominicans I Met Said Nobody Bothers You .this Is A Great Place To Vacation And Party.the Woman Are Great Also I Met So Many And Had Alot Of Fun.i Got Alot Of Phone Numbers.also I Had No Problem Meeting Up With Someone To Spend My Vacation With Me.which Alot Of People On This Board Said Would Be Hard Because Of The Language Barrier.well I Could Give A Detailed Report Of Everything But You All Probably Heard It Before.
Just Let Me Say What A Great Place It Is And Wonderful People That Live There It Was One Of The Best Vacations I Highly Recomend The Dominican Republic

Lew
Yo Dude,
Glad you had a good time! Good thing you didn't listen to all those OLD people. And I'm sure we'd love a detailed report.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Going out with ugly women is a task not difficult to acheive, no one ever said you would not find women to go out with, only that you will not find quality women to hang with in resort area. Now if you were able to smoke weed freely then I say you got lucky. If you were caught, you would have been in serious trouble. Remember, you are only a criminal when you are caught. I am glad you were not caught.
AZB

Apr 26, 2002
For the viewers at home, don't try this. This guy risked months in an absolute hell hole prison so he could get stoned on vacation.

This ain't Jamaica or Columbia. They will mess you up big time if you get caught. And extortion is a real possibility. As soon as this guy stops supplying one of his smoking buddies, whores or cop friends, he's done!

With all there is to enjoy on this island, why?

Were blatant stupidity a crime, this guy would already be doing 5 to 10.

Last edited:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I feel like I just smoked something after reading his post. Check out the space bar, man! It's cool, dude. :smoke:

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
AZB said:
Going out with ugly women is a task not difficult to acheive, no one ever said you would not find women to go out with, only that you will not find quality women to hang with in resort area. Now if you were able to smoke weed freely then I say you got lucky. If you were caught, you would have been in serious trouble. Remember, you are only a criminal when you are caught. I am glad you were not caught.
AZB

I'm sure he going to say they weren't hooker either.

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
Don't mess with drugs in the DR!

All you tourists out there and people coming to visit the DR anytime in the future, if you have any drug habits and can't do without for the days you will be here, don't come. If you get caught consuming and/or supplying ANY type of drug you will be in very, very deep trouble and your embassy or consulate will not be able to help you. Don't do it!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
He was warned before he took the trip. I'd say he was extremely lucky so please don't anyone take a chance just because he wasn't caught.

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
lwink710 said:

Lew

You roll the dice and win some. But unlike cards, when you lose....pphheww!!! The benefits don't outweigh the alternative. Glad you didn't find this out the hard way.

How much did the women cost you per nite? :laugh:

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Sigh...

All of the warnings given made no difference in this case and will probably make no impression on like-minded individuals.

One might ask why he sought out this advice only to ignore it, but that would be an OLD people's question.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
lwink710 said:

Lew

Are you deliberately typing in a stupid case with no punctuation or are you still stoned?

AndIThinkItIs99%HogwashToo.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Victor Laszlo said:
All of the warnings given made no difference in this case and will probably make no impression on like-minded individuals.

One might ask why he sought out this advice only to ignore it, but that would be an OLD people's question.

or even an OLD & WISE people's question! Actually, I think it is a pity he wasn't caught. He wouldn't have learned anything, of course, but it might have kept the police occupied for a while so that another innocent person wasn't arrested..........because they are.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Lambada said:
or even an OLD & WISE people's question! Actually, I think it is a pity he wasn't caught. He wouldn't have learned anything, of course, but it might have kept the police occupied for a while so that another innocent person wasn't arrested..........because they are.

Lambada,

I'm with you. After reading a couple of board members saying they were glad he didn't get caught, my reaction was........really.........why?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
sweetdbt said:
Lambada,

I'm with you. After reading a couple of board members saying they were glad he didn't get caught, my reaction was........really.........why?

And did they actually mean it or were they being facetious? Of course, if they meant it..........kind of puts them in the same grouping as OP & I'm MUCH too polite a lady to put an adjective to that!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
lwink710 said:

Lew
I bet you that most locals that smoked with you, probably have not even seen weed before, or know exactly what you were sharing with them.
That is just the way they are ( le gustan hacer coro).

Just dont think that you are gonna get away clean every time you feel like floating in paradise. You should check up some of these movies that some of these members told you to watch.

Are you thinking about doing it again?
if it is adrenaline that you want to experience, you should look into bungi jumping.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i am just suprised that you actualy brought you weed with you through the airport. Depending on where you are staying there i have had offers of weed and other things....but NOT knowing who is police or whatever....i politely decline.

Now as far as the locals NOT knowing what the stuff is....i have to say....last visit i did my usual swim out to Matica when i first got there....and encountered 8 guys in their wet underwear smoking a fat one. I took a puff or two (i was on vacation)....then got totaly paranoid and had to swim back to shore and "cool off".

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
Hmmm

You were lucky enough not to get "caught".......let us hope you didnt "catch"

something. Easy company can have its catch.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
JANET/NJ said:
You were lucky enough not to get "caught".......let us hope you didnt "catch"

something. Easy company can have its catch.

was that to me or him janet? If it was to me...dont worry.....not a pot head...but just wandered into a group of very handsome and friendly guys....and they were smoking a big ole joint...and i when they offered me a toke i basicaly said yes to be polite. But then the stuff hit me....and just was overwhelmed with the situation and just had to get out of there.

Although it was really something to find myself surrounded by 8 hot guys in their wet shorts when i just arrived.....i dont think it is a situation that i would like to find myself in again........yeah right. I just dont smoke reefer much these days...so having JUST arrived....and having 8 very attractive men in their wet shorts (basicaly underwear) smoking a joint was a BIT much for me.

AIY HOMBRE....lt IS an interesting memory tho :)

jj

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
sweetdbt said:
Lambada,

It really takes a nasty, sick person to wish bad on someone else. I think the guy is a jerk but I guess silly me wishes nothing bad to happen to anyone. I guess it has something to do with upbringing and culture.