Phone cards

PRbbDRbm

Apr 29, 2004
phonecards for sale

Hello
I just wanted to let you all know about a site that I found with descent calling cards. www.phonecardsforsale.com on this site you can do a search for where you would like to call and if you would be calling a land line or a cell line. I use Global talk I get 800 minutes for $20 on a land line... not bad, however I have to tell you that at times this card will give an annoying "all lines are busy please try your call again later" but for the most part the card is a good value. Also on this site you get a free card for every 10 cards you buy.

Mercy

Feb 18, 2002
Calling Cards

I have found a very affordable calling card to call from the USA to the Dominican Republic. It's found at "alloprepaid.com". The cost to the DR is under 0.04 a minute. I have been using it for the last six months and it offers great connection and the price is great. If you call in the USA is also great because the price per minute is under 0.02. This card charges less than a dollar a month for maintenance.
I'm very pleased with the service and have recommended to many of my friends here.

Try it and U'll see!

Yo he encontrado una tarjeta de llamada economica para llamar desde los Estados Unidos a Rep. Dom. Se encuentra en "alloprepaid.com". El costo por minuto a la Rep. Dom. es menos de cuatro centavos y dentro de los Estados Unidos menos de 2 centavos.Yo la he usado por los ultimos 6 meses y el servicio de coneccion es muy bueno y el precio tambien. Esta tarjeta carga menos de un dollar al mes para mantenimiento. Yo estoy muy complacida con el servicio y la he recomendado a muchas amistades aqui.
Pru?bala y Buena Suerte.
Mercy