Dominican found dead in wheel well

burmell

Jan 12, 2002
Wat's the word in the DR about the Dominican that fell out of a wheel well of an ariplane in Detroit last week. The plane left the DR and stoped in Miami, but the body was not found until the plane arrived in Detroit. Don't they realize that there is no air to breath at 35,0000 ft and that the temperature at that heighth is about -40.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Obviously "NOT!"

They think that since they will be "closer" to the Sun,the air will be warmer!!!!!Thats why they never use the "Wheel Well" to stowaway at night.No Sun!
I wonder how many Dominicans are "Lost At Sea",when the planes drop their landing gear on approach to coastal cities???? :nervous:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I guess people heard about the Cuban woman who manage to smuggle herself into the Bahamas and then, airmail herself literally via DHL to Florida.

Of course, this woman was smart enough to pick a way of being INSIDE the airplane!

We are going to have to increase our funding of public education, this is getting rediculous!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Nal0whs said:
I guess people heard about the Cuban woman who manage to smuggle herself into the Bahamas and then, airmail herself literally via DHL to Florida.

But because of the weight limit she sent herself in 60 2 pound envelopes.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
ricktoronto said:
But because of the weight limit she sent herself in 60 2 pound envelopes.
Actually, she asked a person-turn-friend she met in the Bahamas to package her into a frate or box.

This woman actually has caused a slight controversy with how easy things can be smuggled from the Bahamas, especially now in this post 9/11 world.

Here is the link to calm suspicion about this story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,130072,00.html