Birthday Greetings for Formosano2000

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day.

For those born Oct. 27:

"You can and will be great as long as you stick to your original game plan. You are courageous yet practical and will always find a way to get what you want without brute force."

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Happy Birthday William! Many many happy returns! Hey, when are you going to visit Stateside? Always welcome to visit Keith R & family in DC area.

Un abrazo,
Keith

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I hope you are too busy to read all these wishes until tomorrow & that tomorrow you will not be ABLE to read them due to a serious hangover!! Get back to us on Friday !!!!

Hope the day went well & you got 80% of what you deserve, which is 200% of what you wanted!!!

Best wishes ~ Grahame.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Scorpio eh? Interesting. ;)

Happy Birthday Formosano. Hope you're having a good day.

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Thanks folks !! :)

Thanks to everybody for the best wishes ! I was actually traveling on business (NY, OH, IL, RI) all last week so couldn't quite afford the luxury of hang-over ;) I did have a superlative meal at Charlie Trotter's in Chicago that made it all worth it. Really sublime food and service !

Funny how I must have brought back the US weather because it's been cloudy/rainy in San Pedro de Macoris since I got back yesterday ! I want my sun back !! ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Belated best wishes for your birthday

Many many more. I always enjoy your reports from Santo Domingo..

HB :D:D