My life as a Sanky.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I am writing a book
"My life as a sanky" and would love to know
How many of you "sanky lovers" would be interested in buying a copy if I get published.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Ask your editor to double check the spelling , e.g. "sankie". I doubt it would sell, and doubt you're a sankie too.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Mr_DR said:
I am writing a book
How many of you "sanky lovers" would be interested in buying a copy if I get published.

BUY? As in give you money for something I have to read here for FREE day after day, week after week, year after year? I'll pass thanks. :cross-eye

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
BUY? As in give you money for something I have to read here for FREE day after day, week after week, year after year? I'll pass thanks. :cross-eye
I knew you would say something like that.
lol

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
I'm willing to pay for anything that would entertain me with hillarious stories about dominican reality and desperate white people with jungle fever...

URock

Feb 10, 2003
Mr_DR said:
I am writing a book

See now, if you were a real Sankie you would let us "use" the book for say.... a week or so, and then have us phone you every other day and "wire" you some cash. Kind of like a payment plan. This could continue on and on and on. Of course you would tell each of us that we had the only exclusive copy and that nobody else has laid a hand on the "book".

Eventually we would travel to the DR and discover that there are many hands on, in and over the "book"..... thereby cutting off all future payments. But no matter, you would have already walked off with much more than it was worth to begin with. :lick: :lick:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
URock said:
See now, if you were a real Sankie you would let us "use" the book for say.... a week or so, and then have us phone you every other day and "wire" you some cash. Kind of like a payment plan. This could continue on and on and on. Of course you would tell each of us that we had the only exclusive copy and that nobody else has laid a hand on the "book".

Eventually we would travel to the DR and discover that there are many hands on, in and over the "book"..... thereby cutting off all future payments. But no matter, you would have already walked off with much more than it was worth to begin with. :lick: :lick:

Good job, URock, you have accurately exposed Mr_DR as the sock puppet we all thought he was.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Me thinks

Jersey Devil said:
The good news: there is no cure.

Grin and bear it. ;)

Savor the flavor,

JD
About a racist a comment one could make

JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Misunderstanding

Jersey Devil said:
I think you misunderstood me. My point is it really doesn't matter. If you like someone enjoy your time together.

JD
Apology accepted-But really dont understand how someone would read your post as anything but the way I took it.

JOHN

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
johne said:
Apology accepted-But really dont understand how someone would read your post as anything but the way I took it.

JOHN

I didn't take it that way, actually I have no idea why you took it that way, and I think it's VERY racist of you to be reading racism into everything.

paradise

Oct 18, 2004
This thread just goes to show what a skin-color obssesed society most of us live in. Believe it or not, there are people in this world who believe skin color has nothing to do with the person you are: it's more your enviornment and personal choice. I knew North America was like this, but I was surprised to learn the DR was like this because most everyone there is black AND white.
I issue you a challenge: For 24 hours, try not to think or write within racial lines, instead evaluate people on the inside, not their skin color. How about a little untiy?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Mr_DR said:
Desperate white people with jungle fever? hmmmmmmm, that looks like a good title.
Hey people,
I was just kidding about the whole thing and it is not just white people that are desperate. There are some dominicans that would do anything to experience a foreigner without much regards to their race.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
send me a copy

Mr_DR said:
I am writing a book

Please send a copy to:

Stormer
C/O

Thats awesome, good luck with your book. ;)

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
stormer said:
Please send a copy to:

Stormer
C/O

Thats awesome, good luck with your book. ;)
ok, I will make sure you get one when is finished.