Helicopter

misunderstood

Sep 19, 2004
Could somebody please tell me how I would go about prebooking the helicopter service to Secrets. Have tried the Helidosa web site but the English page won't work and my emails on the spanish page are returned undelivered.
Thanks

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
No idea but not sure the "Weather" forum is the place for "Travel" questions. Is there no phone # on the web page? You can call them cheaply enough.

misunderstood

Sep 19, 2004
Sorry didn't realize I was in weather that was just the page I had bookmarked. Secrets is in Punta Cana and the helicopter goes from airport to the resort and is about a 15-20 min flight from what I have heard and goes for 125.00 U.S. It sounds expensive and maybe it is but it gets you to the resort about 40 min sooner and I have heard it is a great ride. Since I haven't been on one and it is a birthday present for my boyfriend and we are on holidays then what the heck.

Argo

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 5, 2004
Lechero said:
Plus joining the "Mile High Club" over Sosua would be priceless!
;)

It would be interesting, but a few problems: One; at that price, whiich is very reasonable, you likley will be flying a Robinson 44 which would be possible for only a midget contortioist to perform any sex act in

Second, how do you overfly Sosus enroute from SDQ to PUC?

Third, don't think you willl be flying at anything close to 5280 feet :)

heliace

On Vacation!
Mar 27, 2004
Argo said:
It would be interesting, but a few problems: One; at that price, whiich is very reasonable, you likley will be flying a Robinson 44 which would be possible for only a midget contortioist to perform any sex act in

Second, how do you overfly Sosus enroute from SDQ to PUC?

Third, don't think you willl be flying at anything close to 5280 feet :)
Wow!!! You must be pilot!!! :tired:

misunderstood

Sep 19, 2004
Ok thanks for all the fun comments :cheeky: When in doubt contact the resort and they can always help. Since the travel agent hadn't got back to me I emailed the resort directly and they can make the arrangements down there with the tour company. So all is good and no we won't be joining the mile high club :disappoin :paranoid: or atleast on this flight.