Am I reading too much into this?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Extradition papers now ready
US Ambassador Hans Hertell went to the Presidential Palace yesterday for a long meeting with the Presidential legal consultant. The agenda of the meeting covered the new procedures for the extradition of Dominicans to the United States and the 10 cases that currently pending extradition. Hertell and Cesar Pina Toribio met for discussion, after which Pina Toribio told El Caribe reporters that the Executive Branch has the 10 extradition files ready for the President's signature. Hertell told reporters that the new Penal Code, instated just last month, necessitated new procedures for the expatriation process. The 10 files awaiting the Presidential signature were devised under the former Code of Penal Processes.

I may be reading too much between the lines but is this story in today's DR1 news implying that some high-profile figures are on this list?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Chirimoya said:
I may be reading too much between the lines but is this story in today's DR1 news implying that some high-profile figures are on this list?

Probably not, Chiri, but we can hope.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh Chiri: I love the way you think!!

I would love to see Gomez Mazara and a couple of others hung up by their thumbs. G?mez will make someone a lovely wife with those green eyes!! HEHEHE

:D:D:D

HB