the adopt-a-sankie-boyfriend program

susy

Sep 30, 2004
I think for myself i have finally figured out why i'm still caring about this so called boyfriend of mine from Sosua. I've come up with this idea to sanktify my actions and this is how i explain myself to my friends. It's called the adopt-a-sankie-boyfriend program. Basically for a monthly payment of about $50 on a semi-monthly basis. I can keep him happy to go out and have his cervesas, pay for gasoline in his moto, travel to all the other local towns(cabaraete and peurto plata) visit his parents in the campo, eat, have a cell phone, enjoy his happy-hour drinks at voodoo-lounge with his buddies, play his pool at la union area and even have a bit left over to buy his friends(both girls and guys) a drink at the local discos too.

I see people all over the world who help out the less fortunate on tv. with these sarving children in africa, brazil and other very poor countries. Why not support the lifestyle of a skankie also. I guess what i'm saying is. I know these people have nothing. Right now (until december)it's hard to find work. If i can make one hot looking mid-twenty year old hunk a happier man. So be it!!!

I adore my sankie boyfriend. He's soo cute, funny...and there's this fire about him when we talk (everyday..yes i did say everyday) i don't find this with the guys around here (close to toronto, canada). i'm portuguese 31 and yes very goodlooking(i'm a libra-we're born good looking people-it can't be helped) i've had plenty of relationships, lovers, an ex-husband even but nothing compares to the zest for life that i see in the dominicans(particularly of what i see in the Sosua/Peurto Plata guys). So i guess what i'm wanting to share with you all is that. He makes me happy, i adore him, i have my own life out here. Do as i please and at night just that phone call to him to hear, I thought about you all day long. I miss you, can you send me $50 (cause the little shi"t figured out when my paydays are now)and at the end say thank you, i love you (kisses). That's enough for me to know that i did a good deed. If nothing comes out of it, so be it. At least it kept me happy for a little while. Or at least until the next guy comes along. (it takes one to forget one-girls) wink wink-you all know what i mean)

Any comments???

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Whatever makes you happy Susy just keep the fantasy as is, don't make it into a reality.

Let's see 50 x 4= 200 monthly. Who the heck has to find work at that rate.

We teach people how to behave but honestly if you're happy with it all the best to you.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
In the US

susy said:
Basically for a monthly payment of about $50 on a semi-monthly basis. Any comments???

I send mine 8 times that amount, because in the US it is tax deductable.

Charlie

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
chuckuindy said:
I send mine 8 times that amount, because in the US it is tax deductable.

Charlie

I thought someone has to have a SS # to be considered a dependent.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
charity contribution

Chris_NJ said:
I thought someone has to have a SS # to be considered a dependent.

This would be more like a charity I guess ;) . Of course if the same sanki has 4/5 contributors he could live quite well :rambo:

susy

Sep 30, 2004
$200 even that is too much.

Anna Coniglio said:
Whatever makes you happy Susy just keep the fantasy as is, don't make it into a reality.

Let's see 50 x 4= 200 monthly. Who the heck has to find work at that rate.

We teach people how to behave but honestly if you're happy with it all the best to you.

it started at $50 a month. now it's at $100 a month. who knows by the next month he could be doubling that or nothing to $200. let's see if he dares try me on that one. He should be lucky enough to get anything. Hey, it's all good though!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I applaud you

You have found a way to stay happy and help someone out at the same time...

But yes, do be careful...He will try to get more from you if he can...;)

Very funny!! :bandit:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
susy said:
Basically for a monthly payment of about $50 on a semi-monthly basis. I can keep him happy to go out and have his cervesas, pay for gasoline in his moto, travel to all the other local towns(cabaraete and peurto plata) visit his parents in the campo, eat, have a cell phone, enjoy his happy-hour drinks at voodoo-lounge with his buddies, play his pool at la union area and even have a bit left over to buy his friends(both girls and guys) a drink at the local discos too.
Any comments???
How can he do all that on $100 per month?
That's like 3 bucks per day.
Obviously he has other supporters.

ELin3pi2!

May 26, 2004
that was funny, but how about adopting a non-sankie Portuguese liking, Dominican? I've been living in Terceira for about 8 months, and I tell you there are beautiful portugueses ladies here. I don't know about the Libra part but I'll go with the Being portuguese part. Maybe, just maybe your lover is not a full Sankie and he might be even developing feelings for you. I'm from Boca Chica, and I know for fact that many people that go there and fall in love with someone think automatically that they are sankies. There is no doubt that there are many sankies, but there are a lot of honest working guys that do care for the ladies they meet and of course they think that all the ladies are rich so they believe if she has some money she might want to share some with me. That is what confuses a lot of people don't fall for that. But like you say you are happy and you adore him, until the next guy appears, I hope you stay happy with him or without.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
fantastic!!!!!!!!

susy said:
I think for myself i have finally figured out why i'm still caring about this so called boyfriend of mine from Sosua. I've come up with this idea to sanktify my actions and this is how i explain myself to my friends. It's called the adopt-a-sankie-boyfriend program. Basically for a monthly payment of about $50 on a semi-monthly basis. I can keep him happy to go out and have his cervesas, pay for gasoline in his moto, travel to all the other local towns(cabaraete and peurto plata) visit his parents in the campo, eat, have a cell phone, enjoy his happy-hour drinks at voodoo-lounge with his buddies, play his pool at la union area and even have a bit left over to buy his friends(both girls and guys) a drink at the local discos too.

I see people all over the world who help out the less fortunate on tv. with these sarving children in africa, brazil and other very poor countries. Why not support the lifestyle of a skankie also. I guess what i'm saying is. I know these people have nothing. Right now (until december)it's hard to find work. If i can make one hot looking mid-twenty year old hunk a happier man. So be it!!!

I adore my sankie boyfriend. He's soo cute, funny...and there's this fire about him when we talk (everyday..yes i did say everyday) i don't find this with the guys around here (close to toronto, canada). i'm portuguese 31 and yes very goodlooking(i'm a libra-we're born good looking people-it can't be helped) i've had plenty of relationships, lovers, an ex-husband even but nothing compares to the zest for life that i see in the dominicans(particularly of what i see in the Sosua/Peurto Plata guys). So i guess what i'm wanting to share with you all is that. He makes me happy, i adore him, i have my own life out here. Do as i please and at night just that phone call to him to hear, I thought about you all day long. I miss you, can you send me $50 (cause the little shi"t figured out when my paydays are now)and at the end say thank you, i love you (kisses). That's enough for me to know that i did a good deed. If nothing comes out of it, so be it. At least it kept me happy for a little while. Or at least until the next guy comes along. (it takes one to forget one-girls) wink wink-you all know what i mean)

Any comments???

He-hehe this is the best post that I have read on here in ages. Sankies do rock, they are awesome. Hot, sexie, and dumb..........what more could a girl want. You are lucky though my sankie quit calling me after the charges on the cell that I paid for became too much for him to handle. Oh well. Better luck next, for me. ;)

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
stormer said:
He-hehe this is the best post that I have read on here in ages. Sankies do rock, they are awesome. Hot, sexie, and dumb..........what more could a girl want. You are lucky though my sankie quit calling me after the charges on the cell that I paid for became too much for him to handle. Oh well. Better luck next, for me. ;)

Hey stormer, I am available to be your sankie.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
susy said:
it started at $50 a month. now it's at $100 a month. who knows by the next month he could be doubling that or nothing to $200. let's see if he dares try me on that one. He should be lucky enough to get anything. Hey, it's all good though!

Yep, that Sankie has a smile written all over.

5 or more like you that he calls on every pay days should get him straight.

Lets see that is $50 x 6 on just one week. $300.00 hundred dollars per week.
sounds good to me....

These guys are healthy enough to get a job at a construction site.
Why not send money to some really poor family that would appreciate it much more?