Good Read - Dominican based thriller.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
A friend and former colleague has finished up a book that is based mostly in the DR.

It's quick paced, and an exciting read. In the mold of what I'd call (actually he called it this) airport (bookstore) reading. Like Grisham and that sort.

It's filled with the various DR experiences that we've all come to "appreciate" and you'll likely recognize some of the settings and times.

Take a look at the preface on the web page and perhaps you may take a liking to it.

(I was a bit pissed that the only reference I got in the book was "gringo in shorts")

Tell him I sent you and you'll get it at regular price.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Link worked

for me and I sent the "email" to be notified when available for purchase. Should be an interesting book.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Thanks Cleef

Thanks Cleef....I was wondering where all these emails were coming from...ahh the power of Dr1.

If you have requested the first chapter, please be patient. It is in the final editing stage so I don't want to send out anything that might be different from the actual print version.

The Xpatriot will be available soon and in time for Xmas. Thanks for all of your emails and support. I think you'll like it.

Randy
www.randallhmiller.com