Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default guide price for toyota twin cab or simular

    hi

    my last thread 125 views ZERO response


    Please could you give me a guide price for a toyota HiLux twin cab

    A guide to insurance

    your help would be appreciated

    thanks


    ps which currency are car purchases made in RD$ or us$

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default If you go here!

    Take a little trip to http://www.super-carros.com

    This should anwser your questions

    Gringo

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo
    Take a little trip to http://www.super-carros.com

    This should anwser your questions

    Gringo

    thanks

    are these prices inflated as thats the only internet search

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    super-carros are overpriced, the real price is around a 15-20% less, in USA-europe the web prices are cheaper, here not

    if you are not in DR, you can check classifieds at also listin.com.do, many less ads than in the paper however.

  5. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    7,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    my new insurance policy comes up this month and they want 40k Pesos for a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo.

    Don't know a thing about the toyota sorry.

    Escott

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    thanks for the help

    price of cars high

    insurance not bad

    just a quick thought, i have dealt with japanese imports into the uk

    guide 1994 mazda mx5 dr$100,000 - ship to DR £500
    1994 Toyota surf dr$175,000 - ship to DR £650

    what import costs, been told value of the vehicle(value where on shipping insurance or cost of vehicle or DR value)

    at the car auctions last night 1995 land rover discovery TD went for £1400,
    one advertised on super carros RD$495,000 (over £9000)

    so what i am saying a discovery from uk £2000, ship £650, import £2000.
    it is still half price???????

  7. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    7,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    all imports must be under 5 years old.

  8. #8
    DR1
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by havingayearoff
    hi
    Please could you give me a guide price for a toyota HiLux twin cab
    In the Listin today (Nov 8).

    Toyota HiLux 99 - Twin Cab, 2.8L, 4x4 = RD$575,000 (US$20,500)
    Toyota HiLux 03 - Twin Cab, 50,000 kms = RD$975,00 (US$34,800)
    Toyota Hi Lux 98 - Twin Cab = RD$525,000 (US$18,000)

  9. #9
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escott
    my new insurance policy comes up this month and they want 40k Pesos for a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo.

    Escott
    not better with seguro de ley (6000 for my explorer 96) and a personal insurance?

    Barnabé

  10. #10
    I didn't last long...
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by havingayearoff
    thanks for the help

    price of cars high

    insurance not bad

    just a quick thought, i have dealt with japanese imports into the uk

    guide 1994 mazda mx5 dr$100,000 - ship to DR £500
    1994 Toyota surf dr$175,000 - ship to DR £650

    what import costs, been told value of the vehicle(value where on shipping insurance or cost of vehicle or DR value)

    at the car auctions last night 1995 land rover discovery TD went for £1400,
    one advertised on super carros RD$495,000 (over £9000)

    so what i am saying a discovery from uk £2000, ship £650, import £2000.
    it is still half price???????
    I know someone that is seeling his 2001 Vitara in the DR. Check your pm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •