Couldn't Find More Of A Gentleman...

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Without knowing me other than a few messages on this board, he graciously invited me to his home, introduced me to family and friends, then took me into town to solve a problem which I have been unable to solve on my own.

This man who did not even know me has treated me to such a higher standard of friendship than I have received anywhere else in this country. I have been here for three years.

So let me take this time to thank him. Hillbilly, thanks for your assistance. I know you did not have to do that for me...and I really do appreciate it.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
That's our HB!!!! A true Gent. through & through!! There are many who claim to know Santiago, there are many more that pontificate about Santiago, ..... but to ME - that man IS Mr Santiago!!! ~ Grahame. (Ma Kettle isn't bad for a friendly argument either!!).

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
finding a gentleman

While we are on the subject let me include Marco( Rocky's). Though I had never met him and inspite of his own duties I was surprised, no, amazed at his open friendliness and genuine helpfulness on several occasions during my last stay(actually, my first to the north coast).
Thanks and see you sooner, John

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Ditto

duhtree said:
While we are on the subject let me include Marco( Rocky's). Though I had never met him and inspite of his own duties I was surprised, no, amazed at his open friendliness and genuine helpfulness on several occasions during my last stay(actually, my first to the north coast).
Thanks and see you sooner, John

I feel exactly the same way about Rocky. What a great guy.
Charlie