continental from newark

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
damn...the airfare on continental for mid jan WAS 250....it is now 301. Still a good rate..but i wish i booked when it was US$ 250!!! I need to book NOW before it goes even higher! i just am trying to confirm my travel buddy

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Worst trip ever with Continental going SDO - NEWARK - QUEBEC CITY
I had delays in all connections. Leaving from Santo Domingo I spent 31 hours in airports and the only refund they gave me was a certificate for $75 US.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
juanita said:
Worst trip ever with Continental going SDO - NEWARK - QUEBEC CITY
I had delays in all connections. Leaving from Santo Domingo I spent 31 hours in airports and the only refund they gave me was a certificate for $75 US.

Do you the reason for CO to be Late??? Weather/ATC???? (air traffic controllers Ground Stop).

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Latino2002 said:
Do you the reason for CO to be Late??? Weather/ATC???? (air traffic controllers Ground Stop).

First plane (SDO-NEWARK): I was told there was a rat on board and they had to check the whole plane to make sure it did not eat the cables. But I think they were waiting to see if the flight would fill up as it was half empty.

Second plane (NEWARK-QUEBEC): The crew had to rest before boarding the next plane.

Third plane (QUEBECK-NEWARK): By this time I did not even bother to ask, I was just tired of the whole Continental Customer Service desk.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
juanita said:
First plane (SDO-NEWARK): I was told there was a rat on board and they had to check the whole plane to make sure it did not eat the cables. But I think they were waiting to see if the flight would fill up as it was half empty.

Second plane (NEWARK-QUEBEC): The crew had to rest before boarding the next plane.

Third plane (QUEBECK-NEWARK): By this time I did not even bother to ask, I was just tired of the whole Continental Customer Service desk.
Yeah...! I remember that plane when it left EWR it came from Hawaii and there was indeed rats on board, I guess they didn't all get off a EWR..

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i have only had good experiences with CO. no rats...no delays....and my flight usualy arrives before schedule.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
rat on board?? waooo they are supposed to take that Aircraft Out of services, for pets control and for a Quarante.