Shrunken heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck69

Jul 29, 2004
How much does it cost for a real shrunken head? I know that female heads are a lot cheaper, but how much for a male shrunken head? Would it be cheaper to jump the boarder to Haiti?

Buck69

Jul 29, 2004
ustelephone said:
I'm lost. Come on over and I'll put your head in a table vice for 500 pesos. No need to go to Haiti.

Seriously, what's a shrunken head?
well you have to boil them and do a lot of witchcraft to it... a vise would just make it explode.

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Buck69 said:
How much does it cost for a real shrunken head? I know that female heads are a lot cheaper, but how much for a male shrunken head? Would it be cheaper to jump the boarder to Haiti?
Last I heard, shrunken heads are from the amazon jungle, not DR...

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
I start wondering......................

Buck69 said:
well you have to boil them and do a lot of witchcraft to it... a vise would just make it explode.

Cats & Voodoo, Graveyards, Guns and now shrunken heads. Every body has his own thing I guess but you do realize that the DR in DR1 stands for Dominican Republic and not for Dead Related? Might be that you are on the wrong forum. ;)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hi Buck69 - ignore all these replies. These people do not know what they are talking about.

We deal in shrunken heads. We've been in the business for 72 years. A good male shrunken head will run you about US 7,000. (prices have gone up lately...) A beautiful female shrunken head around 2,000 US. Write me at chris@shrunkenhead.com and we will fix you up....

;)

ustelephone

Mar 31, 2004
www.ecoislandadventures.com
Chris said:
Hi Buck69 - ignore all these replies. These people do not know what they are talking about.

We deal in shrunken heads. We've been in the business for 72 years. A good male shrunken head will run you about US 7,000. (prices have gone up lately...) A beautiful female shrunken head around 2,000 US. Write me at chris@shrunkenhead.com and we will fix you up....

;)

Okay look, if it's a secret I understand, but please tell me what a shrunken head is. It sounds interesting. I may become one of your best customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.