Sammy Sosa

Dominican Dime

Nov 12, 2004
I've been looking in the forums and I've seen alot of racism forums about black dominicans not being accepted into the dominican community. I can agree that Santiago can be harsh at times but if black dominicans are not that welcomed. In what terms do Sammy Sosa stand? He has many black features, the " black " hair and the skin so where does he stand with you? I will be happy to rephrase

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Sammy Who?

I'm probably the biggest Cubs fan on the board and when that man walked out on his team in the last game of the season, he cooked himself. Stick a fork in him. No matter what color his skin is, he's done. Steroids, corked bat and walking out. Three strikes and you're out no matter what color you are.

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
On this forum, his sister would probably qualify as a UBH. A black Dominican? Apparently, they don't exist. Gotta be Haitians. LOL!

Sammy, with his money and celebrity status, would probably get a pass from such harshness. But I'm just guessing.

In Santiago, I met a few of cabbies who appreciated Sammy. Can't speak for the general sentiment there.