AZB has gone Nuts..... serious travel time dudes.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, finally a break to all the folks who think I am acting old and bitter. I will be gone for the whole month of december and may not post as much as I do now. But you never know, as soon as I get my hands on a PC, I will let you guys know about my where-abouts.
I will be traveling on november 31st to NYC - atlanta (1 week) - NYC (get a stupid pakistani visa 130 dollars, rip off, no wonder pakistan get no tourists when they charge their own people 130 dollars, people who hold different citizenships). Then I will head to London for 1/2 day (meet up with a friend) and then head to UAE, abu dhabi and dubai (1 week there). Then from there I will go to peshawar pakistan, 2 weeks there (wedding). Then fly to Manama, bahrain for a day. Hotel, transfer and food supplied by gulf air. Then head over to Franfurt for 1/2 day, meet up with another friend for lunch and head for NYC and then to SDQ.
So to make it short, I am happy now becuase I got my ticket and hopefully I will stop acting bitter.
If you folks like, i will post my location from time to time and see if I can spot bin laden anywhere. Is there still a reward for his capture? I will be right near the border of Afghanistan.
Cheers.
AZB

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
How long are you going to be in NY? Maybe we can get a few people together and go out for dinner :)

Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Larry said:
How long are you going to be in NY? Maybe we can get a few people together and go out for dinner :)

Larry
I will be in NY, only to go to pakistani consulate to get the stupid visa and then I am outta there. I won't be staying any longer than I have to, in NY. My main stay in USA will be in atlanta. To see my mom.
AZB

P.S. If DR1 active members from Bahrain want to have a huge get together there, please let me know. I will be free the whole day of 30th december there. Hehehehehe

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sounds like a good plan. Have fun and maybe when you get back you won't sound so old and nasty. ;) A change of scene is always refreshing.

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
AZB, have fun and please tell us what the world thinks

Of all the things going on today, seeing that your from the DR ;) all you post will be a DR realted topic.

Have fun, wish I could do what your about to do.

-Lee

Hey Aftab from the looks of your plans you will be coming thru NY 2 times, Lets get together and chase some Santiagueras around manhattan ;). We could even do a little party and I could give you one of my wives (Betty,Lina,Talldrink,or Bugsey) whichever one you like. :eek:
Badpiece

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oye!

AZB, have fun and come back as mean as ever, hehe.

If you had more time, we could have gotten together in NYC. Sorry, no ho's.

Take care and I wish you well. Try to have fun and if you see bin, tell him that I have a BAT with his name on it!!.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
That's trully a grand thing AZB. You'd be going to some exotic places (at least for me Pakistan is exotic) and having some great food. You're a lucky guy. Enjoy, and make lots of pictures to share with your friends back in the D.R.