AIDS Transmission Facts-For the ladies

paradise

Oct 18, 2004
I recently prepared some AIDS information for a research project.

I thought some of you resort lovers would appreciate the information. I believe that modern-day men and women are entirely misinformed and ignorant about the transmission of AIDS. Yes, we use condoms more now but we don?t know all the 411. And there isn?t this mass awareness in us/Canada/Europe because of the likelihood of contracting it. The rules change entirely when you are on an island that has the highest AIDS rate outside of Africa.

This info is written for the women. Men, you just go wrap you thing in a plastic baggie to use with UBH. We will be breaking out our gucci super flavored condoms and dental dams with our sankies.

For all you fact checkers, I got most of my info from US Gov?t Center for Disease Control. No, I am not an expert, just a researcher.

Here is a good link http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pubs/facts.htm#Transmission

HIV is found in varying concentrations or amounts in blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, saliva, and tears. The strongest concentration is found in blood, and it is most easily absorbed sexually.

MYTH: AIDS is not transmitted through oral sex.
(Men getting pleased-can't think of the damn scientific name but ya'all know) There have been cases of AIDS transmission through oral sex even when there was no ejaculation.
8% of all HIV cases in one study (among certain high-risk subjects) believed to be transmitted when men ejaculated in mouth.

AIDS can also be transmitted by Cunninglus (women getting pleased). It is possible for a woman to contract AIDS if an infected person has open sores in their mouth or bleeding gums while going down on her.

MYTH: You can not get AIDS if you use a condom. Wrong, the man you are with has to know how to use it, and one of you needs to know how to put it on properly so it won?t break. Make sure you grab it by the base before he pulls out, or it can end up spilling out or even worse, not on him.

So to my homegirls out there who like to get nasty with some high-risk d***. What do you do when you are getting freaky with someone you just met on vacation?

1. You should ASSUME he has HIV. Treat his semen and his blood like it?s infected. It just may save your life. You put the condom on, you make sure it stays there. If it doesn?t, get pissed. If you refuse to go further without one, he will likely change his mind and keep it on. If he doesn?t, any man who doesn?t care about your health ain?t worth dieing over! Ths is a mind thing. Think condom- life, more vacations. no condom-hospitals, dieing, death, no more vacations.
2. Don?t put it in your mouth. Keep his mouth on your lips on your face. Yes, there have been actual cases of HIV transmission from women both recieving and giving, especially since so many people think it's risk-free.
3. Scared? Get tested! Early detection has proven that (as long as you live in us/Canada/Europe and have access to health care and prescription drugs), you can live a normal life and be HIV+.

Don?t take this as preaching. It may save just one person?s life. I share this info with you because I am lucky enough to be here (healthy and without HIV) to share it.

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Any thoughts on the matter

paradise said:
I recently prepared some AIDS information for a research project.

I thought some of you resort lovers would appreciate the information. I believe that modern-day men and women are entirely misinformed and ignorant about the transmission of AIDS. Yes, we use condoms more now but we don?t know all the 411. And there isn?t this mass awareness in us/Canada/Europe because of the likelihood of contracting it. The rules change entirely when you are on an island that has the highest AIDS rate outside of Africa.

This info is written for the women. Men, you just go wrap you thing in a plastic baggie to use with UBH. We will be breaking out our gucci super flavored condoms and dental dams with our sankies.

For all you fact checkers, I got most of my info from US Gov?t Center for Disease Control. No, I am not an expert, just a researcher.

Here is a good link http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pubs/facts.htm#Transmission

HIV is found in varying concentrations or amounts in blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, saliva, and tears. The strongest concentration is found in blood, and it is most easily absorbed sexually.

MYTH: AIDS is not transmitted through oral sex.
(Men getting pleased-can't think of the damn scientific name but ya'all know) There have been cases of AIDS transmission through oral sex even when there was no ejaculation.
8% of all HIV cases in one study (among certain high-risk subjects) believed to be transmitted when men ejaculated in mouth.

AIDS can also be transmitted by Cunninglus (women getting pleased). It is possible for a woman to contract AIDS if an infected person has open sores in their mouth or bleeding gums while going down on her.

MYTH: You can not get AIDS if you use a condom. Wrong, the man you are with has to know how to use it, and one of you needs to know how to put it on properly so it won?t break. Make sure you grab it by the base before he pulls out, or it can end up spilling out or even worse, not on him.

So to my homegirls out there who like to get nasty with some high-risk d***. What do you do when you are getting freaky with someone you just met on vacation?

1. You should ASSUME he has HIV. Treat his semen and his blood like it?s infected. It just may save your life. You put the condom on, you make sure it stays there. If it doesn?t, get pissed. If you refuse to go further without one, he will likely change his mind and keep it on. If he doesn?t, any man who doesn?t care about your health ain?t worth dieing over! Ths is a mind thing. Think condom- life, more vacations. no condom-hospitals, dieing, death, no more vacations.
2. Don?t put it in your mouth. Keep his mouth on your lips on your face. Yes, there have been actual cases of HIV transmission from women both recieving and giving, especially since so many people think it's risk-free.
3. Scared? Get tested! Early detection has proven that (as long as you live in us/Canada/Europe and have access to health care and prescription drugs), you can live a normal life and be HIV+.

Don?t take this as preaching. It may save just one person?s life. I share this info with you because I am lucky enough to be here (healthy and without HIV) to share it.

Anyone slowing down out there??............I am.....M.

paradise

Oct 18, 2004
Not gloom and dooming. I didn't say "Don't have sex." I said, "When you do, this is what will keep you from getting infected." We will not stop getting our freak on regardless of the risks, it's human nature. So now we (especially women) have to learn to protect ourselves. The men certainely don't protect us.

None of these sites you list gives accurate citing of scientific and academic studies, references, etc. Without a bibliography, a so-called academic is garbage. You have to learn how to evaluate the info you find on the net.

Your post is what contributes to the spread because many people think it can't happen to them. I posted because it just might save someone's life, not to preach, not to start a debate. Go visit an AIDS hospice or an orphanage in Africa. You will change your mind.

You gave

paradise said:
None of these sites you list gives accurate citing of scientific and academic studies, references, etc. Without a bibliography, a so-called academic is garbage. You have to learn how to evaluate the info you find on the net.
Just one citing or link for scientific or academic studies, references etc.
So obviously without a bibliography, your so-called academic is garbage.

You said it, and should have had those accurate citings.

paradise

Oct 18, 2004
This was a post on a message board, not an academic paper. I included the link (to the US Gov't Center for Disease Control) where I got my infomation. What is your problem? Do you really not beilieve AIDS is an issue? Or do you just like to treat people like sh**?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We have discussed this a million and two times and it always ends badly. Do a search right here I'm too tired.
Unless you have lived in a cave all your life you should know how to protect yourself when having sex with strangers. There's more than HIV out there. There's some nasty STD too.

Im a blood donor because I'm "B positive" type and yesterday when I donated they were more concerned about the possibility that I had been exposed to maleria than having sex. It's been almost a year but they still attached a note that I had been to a "maleria risk country" :tired:

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Paradise,

Thanks for posting this. Am I really the first to say that? I was a bit surprised by the reaction you got. We can never have too many reminders to protect ourselves and reinforcement helps us to remember those precautions in the heat of the moment. Don?t know why every one wants to make fun of this, or worse, deny the danger.

On a lighter note, I did notice that you had no problem remembering the ?damn scientific name? for women getting pleased.

Problem?

paradise said:
This was a post on a message board, not an academic paper. I included the link (to the US Gov't Center for Disease Control) where I got my infomation. What is your problem? Do you really not beilieve AIDS is an issue? Or do you just like to treat people like sh**?

I don't have a problem what so ever, I have no problems with AIDS and make sure it is not an issue with me, I have my fun at home, not on the streets or car wash and bars. AnnaC can tell you I have no reason to look elsewhere, and to say that I like to treat people like dung is insulting and a ludicrous statement. Board members who know me personally will tell you something quite different.

You quoted "I recently prepared some AIDS information for a research project." Now you are the expert! And You posted 1 link, then made fun of the other peoples links which I never even looked at. The AIDS and STD thing has been beat to death on the boards for ages.

I also know how to spell, read your text before posting and quit trying to throw arrows, they will come back like a boomerang to haunt you.

I must move on and do something more constructive than argue with you.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hlywud said:
AnnaC can tell you I have no reason to look elsewhere, and to say that I like to treat people like dung is insulting and a ludicrous statement. Board members who know me personally will tell you something quite different.

What Wud means by that is that I have met his wonderful wife and met him as well and know that he is a very nice human being. ;)

Now paradise if you wish to "save" one person by posting a link on some research you did that is fine but don't get upset if people have their own comments on the subject. Post it and leave it. They are not against you, they are commenting on the info so don't take it personal.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
What Wud means by that is that I have met his wonderful wife and met him as well and know that he is a very nice human being. ;)

OK, because people were starting to talk.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
xamaicano said:
OK, because people were starting to talk.

:laugh: That's why I thought I'd better clear that up. Don't want rumors to start. :nervous:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Dear Paradise...

Your one link to an 'academic' fact sheet contains the following in the first paragraph...

"This study, one component of a primary and recent HIV infection study called the Options Project, is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at the University of California, San Francisco. The purpose of this particular study was to ascertain the extent of HIV transmitted by oral sex among men who have sex with men who were identified with HIV within 12 months of becoming infected."

This study was done to look at the extent of HIV transmission among MEN who have sex with MEN. If you wrote this for an academic paper and I had to grade it, well, your grade will be low.

If you are addressing me as a women, and want me to pay attention to the risk factors, your facts suck. (pun intended). Please try again with better material.

Oh, what am I doing here... ??? Sorry Anna, I'll get out of your site (sight) now... ;)

El Maestro 23

Sep 23, 2004
Info

Don?t put it in your mouth. Keep his mouth on your lips on your face. Yes, there have been actual cases of HIV transmission from women both recieving and giving, especially since so many people think it's risk-free.

So at the begining of your presentation you say that AIDS could be transmitted via, BLOOD, SEMEN, tears and Saliva but then you say for the ladies to keep his mouth on your lips on your face .... Don't you think that if it's transmitted via SALIVA too you shoulndt be kissing either ??? I mean if you are going to protect yourself you should do it all the way, dont think ???

If you are going to treat a person like they have the infection then you should not be endorsing kissing either. Just a thought. I do agree people should take more precautions, if you indeed go to an AIDS HOSPICE OR HOSPITAL then you will do whatever you need to do not to get infected.

Like someone said it's not an attack on YOUR PERSON it's comments on the info provided.

EM23

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
So is your opinion that women do not partake in fellatio, anal sex, fingering or other "gay" sexual activities? While this may not be every lady's cup of tea...I think there is some truth to saying that "a man's wife should be a lady in the street and a whore in the bedroom."

The number one reason that heterosexual, married women contract AIDS, esp in developing countries, are straying husbands. I know the guy at the head of the AIDS office here and lets just say he is the creme of the crop.

http://www.worldbank.org/html/extdr/hnp/hddflash/other/aids001.html

D

d

Chris said:
Dear Paradise...

Your one link to an 'academic' fact sheet contains the following in the first paragraph...

"This study, one component of a primary and recent HIV infection study called the Options Project, is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at the University of California, San Francisco. The purpose of this particular study was to ascertain the extent of HIV transmitted by oral sex among men who have sex with men who were identified with HIV within 12 months of becoming infected."

This study was done to look at the extent of HIV transmission among MEN who have sex with MEN. If you wrote this for an academic paper and I had to grade it, well, your grade will be low.

If you are addressing me as a women, and want me to pay attention to the risk factors, your facts suck. (pun intended). Please try again with better material.

Oh, what am I doing here... ??? Sorry Anna, I'll get out of your site (sight) now... ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Can you catch HIV from Goats and sheeps?
Guys, this thread has surely changed my outlook towards sex with strangers.
I think I should change my life style before its too late.
AZB