Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Friends of Bill W. & Dr. Bob

HI, I'll be flying into Puerto Plata on Friday Nov.19th, staying in Victoria Resort at Play Doradas Golf Course. I was wondering if friends of Bill W. live in the area and where AA meetings are. This is my first visit to the northcoast. I'm not sure how easy or difficult it is to get around to meeting. If anyone can help with a contact number or an address of a local clubhouse , please respond.
    Thank you ,
    dave.
    Last edited by ace; 11-14-2004 at 12:32 PM.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you talking about AA? If so see this thread
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread...lics+Anonymous
    And if you mean Dr. Bob the vet. (meaning animal doctor!) the surgery no. is 571-2286. Put a 1 in front if dialling from Playa Dorada. On the north coast 'Dr. Bob' means the animal doctor! I think you're talking about the 2 founders of AA aren't you? In which case ignore the telephone number!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lambada
    Are you talking about AA? If so see this thread
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread...lics+Anonymous
    And if you mean Dr. Bob the vet. (meaning animal doctor!) the surgery no. is 571-2286. Put a 1 in front if dialling from Playa Dorada. On the north coast 'Dr. Bob' means the animal doctor! I think you're talking about the 2 founders of AA aren't you? In which case ignore the telephone number!!
    Thank you Lambada, I edited my post and added AA.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default AA Meetings (Friends of Bill W)

Alcoholics Anonymous meet in Sosua at Hotel Tropix, a little way up the road next to the Police Station (opposite Texaco) on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 12 noon. Local telephone contact is John on 571 0619.