Lucky Lucky men?

boocat149

Nov 6, 2004
I see this term used in posts. Rather than use my imagination, will someone please explain this moniker.

Thanks in advance

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I have read tens of thousands and written nearly 3,000 and cannot recall seeing this once.

boocat149

Nov 6, 2004
No problem. This is not at all important.
I put info found on the net into WP to look at later. We leave in about 48 hours so was looking at it and found I had cut and pasted "Beware the lucky lucky men that stand in your way and wont move when you try to say no." Was wondering if they were street venders, time share hustlers or what.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
boocat149 said:
No problem. This is not at all important.
I put info found on the net into WP to look at later. We leave in about 48 hours so was looking at it and found I had cut and pasted "Beware the lucky lucky men that stand in your way and wont move when you try to say no." Was wondering if they were street venders, time share hustlers or what.
Its not lucky lucky men, its "looky looky man". Looky = look and men = man.
The vendor is just trying to catch your attention and showing you his merchandise. These street vendors are simply trying to speak english. the hookers will also say the same, they are all the same scum from the bottom of the barrel.
AZB