NY- it's that time of year again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Time for our DR1- New York Christmas get together.

Being that DR1 Badboy fell asleep on the job and I have been selected to do damage control by the NY crew.

What:
DR1-NY Holiday Bash.

When:
Here are the dates we should consider
December 4th
December 10th
December 11th
Later than that we may be interfering with personal plans.

Time:
As usual 7:30 pm

Where:
We are taking suggestions as to where, since many have suggested moving the reunions from DRK. Lets keep in mind that we have members coming from the Metro area.

Private joke: Johne please leave your 2 handkerchiefs and fig leave at home.

Lina

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Saturday nights are better for me. I vote for the 11th. I refuse to go back to DRK and will go anywhere else you guys pick. Manhattan and Bronx are the two best boroughs for me. Looking forward to seeing you guys again :)

BTW, thanks Lina for taking the reigns.

Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Guess I wont be able to make it this time but my heart is going to be with you while my warm, tan and comfortable body will be laying in the sun.

Love,
Escott
Sun? what sun? its been raining here for weeks.
AZB

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Ill Be There This Time

I suggest el rancho jubilee on the 4th my birthdays the next day
But open to whatever dates you guys decide

I remember someone saying something about the Jubilee last time we planned a reunion. I think it would be a pretty good place especially if we're to be there at around 7 thats a pretty good time ona saturday night

my 2 cents

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Larry said:
Maybe it only rains in Santiago and is sunny on the north coast?
He wouldnt know what to do if the sun came out anyway other than coming to Sosua and picking up a UBH or pointing out every pretty gal and saying he knows her from Santiago!:)!

It has been raining for a week. I think I grew 2"s this week.

Good think is that I have been planting and my plants are doing GREAT!

Escott

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
UBH? Me? No way, me no like stinking UBH.
Anyway, 4th seem like a good date. I might come too. Lets keep it at Rancho Jublee (spelling?). Larry, would you be kind enough to buy me a couple of beers? I am broke this time around, bad bad economy in santiago :(
Ok guys, please lets decide early and stick to one place and one date instead of making 569 posts and still undecided. Just take the time out, drive to the freakin place and learn to have fun. Life is not about working and worrying about traffic jams and worrying about little things. Its really all that easy to enjoy a good evening without having to worry about everything else.
AZB

AZB said:
Anyway, 4th seem like a good date. I might come too. Lets keep it at Rancho Jublee (spelling?). Larry, would you be kind enough to buy me a couple of beers? I am broke this time around, bad bad economy in santiago :(
Ok guys, please lets decide early and stick to one place and one date instead of making 569 posts and still undecided. Just take the time out, drive to the freakin place and learn to have fun. Life is not about working and worrying about traffic jams and worrying about little things. Its really all that easy to enjoy a good evening without having to worry about everything else.
AZB

I agree pick a date and place and I will be there and so will everyone else, It is always the people who ask for special considerations who never show up anyway. Lina pick a date and location suitable to you and we will be there.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
AZB said:
AZB

Thanks for your party sentiments AZB, but I thought you don't stay in New York longer than a layover? And don't worry not many of us are worried about the traffic because here in NYC none of us have to buy cars! My Metro pass will get me to the party in no time.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Good,I see that folks are actually willing to come and trying to work with one date, time and location. I usually don't like to stay in NYC for more than 2 days but I can take time out by cutting my atlanta trip a bit short to make time for a few extra days in NY. If you folks would make it 4th dec in rancho jublee then I will be game.
Lets see how many people would come this time without making 569 posts on the matter.
AZB

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
Awe..

So it actually happens that I'll be in New York (for the first time I met add) in December but not early enough! We're not coming down till the 29th.. for of course the New Years celebrations. We're thinkin of doing the Times Square thing for the night of New Years and also taking a helicopter tour.. Any more suggestions of what should not be missed?

Sad I'll be missing the get together though as I'd really like to meet some more DR1ers!

-D

CanadianCutie22 said:
So it actually happens that I'll be in New York (for the first time I met add) in December but not early enough! We're not coming down till the 29th.. for of course the New Years celebrations. We're thinkin of doing the Times Square thing for the night of New Years and also taking a helicopter tour.. Any more suggestions of what should not be missed?

Sad I'll be missing the get together though as I'd really like to meet some more DR1ers!

-D
Dont do the Times Square thing!!!! Too Cold and all the wrong element in one place preying on unsuspecting tourists

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
Good,I see that folks are actually willing to come and trying to work with one date, time and location. I usually don't like to stay in NYC for more than 2 days but I can take time out by cutting my atlanta trip a bit short to make time for a few extra days in NY. If you folks would make it 4th dec in rancho jublee then I will be game.
Lets see how many people would come this time without making 569 posts on the matter.
AZB
Can one of you guys please show him how to meet a American Lady while he is there. He claims to never have known how.

Maybe one of the gals could give the man a sympathy date?

I would appreciate any help you can extend to my friend folks, is he talks funny it is because he has been in Santiago for more than 5 years.

Escottiscrackingup

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Can one of you guys please show him how to meet a American Lady while he is there. He claims to never have known how.

Maybe one of the gals could give the man a sympathy date?

I would appreciate any help you can extend to my friend folks, is he talks funny it is because he has been in Santiago for more than 5 years.

Escottiscrackingup
Me need no stinking date in NY.
Anyway, I see that american white women only date white guys in USA but the same women only date Black guys in DR. Where do I fit in? Nevermind.
So guys do we have the 4th of december fixed at rancho jublee??? si o no?
AZB

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
New party in Santiago!!!

While my friend AZB will be in NYC working on the paid white lady from Eskattt!!!!

I will actually be in his house in Santiago. I will be home alone in his house. So how about a big Santiago bang in his house while he is away.

Yeah that's right lets have a bang there. Strippers, clowns, foam, booze, food, puking, dancing, dominican asses (Dawn will take care of that). We will pull the curtains down, jump on the sofas. Turns on the beds for wild sex. A real Roman orgy!!!

Please sign up now

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Pavan said:
While my friend AZB will be in NYC working on the paid white lady from Eskattt!!!!

I will actually be in his house in Santiago. I will be home alone in his house. So how about a big Santiago bang in his house while he is away.

Yeah that's right lets have a bang there. Strippers, clowns, foam, booze, food, puking, dancing, dominican asses (Dawn will take care of that). We will pull the curtains down, jump on the sofas. Turns on the beds for wild sex. A real Roman orgy!!!

Please sign up now
How about leaving out the puking part?

Status
Not open for further replies.