Dominican Medicine

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
If anyone can help me out, I hear there is a medicine made in Santiago..mentioning something about Se?ora Muller that is supposed to clean a females system from any medications like ie Birth control pills.

Has anyone heard of it?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"The SOLUTION To POLUTION,Is DILUTION!"

Drink as much water as you can! (If you are not going to the bathroom every hour,drink more!) Cranberry juice is a good "Cleaner".Raw Green Peppers,a natural diuretic!
"PEE YOUR WAY FREE!!!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :nervous:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Coconut water is also a diuretic

but it is full of bad chloresterol (whatever)

But water and peeing are the best way.

Note I had a long toalk with a collegue at the PUCMM today and she is a 12 year breast cancer survivor. So the News is:
1) There is an active support group in Santiago
2) ALL, yes all, treatment is available, both clinical studies and treatments. Soon to be installed radiation, too.
3) Get a breast exam every year, minimum, after 40

HB, trying to make this a more serious thread.

bdaric

Aug 28, 2003
Clean out

I would have thought like many medicants, time and drinking plenty of water is the most likely systemic cleansor.
Otherwise you are introducing some other stimulant to your body to rid it of the others?

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Hillbilly said:
but it is full of bad chloresterol (whatever)

But water and peeing are the best way.

Note I had a long toalk with a collegue at the PUCMM today and she is a 12 year breast cancer survivor. So the News is:
1) There is an active support group in Santiago
2) ALL, yes all, treatment is available, both clinical studies and treatments. Soon to be installed radiation, too.
3) Get a breast exam every year, minimum, after 40

HB, trying to make this a more serious thread.

Plants don't make colesterol, so a coconut can't have it.