Any single girls around X-mas PP area

TorontoTourist

Nov 16, 2004
Going to DR just before X-mas w/ my brother. This will be my second trip, yet first in 17yrs, we will be staying at Jack Tar and looking for locals or other tourists to party with. We are Canadian 27 and 32 yrs old and looking to enjoy meeting new people. I am a "House DJ" from the Toronto area and also interested in hitting some great clubs......who's up for this?

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
badpiece33 said:
My lil sister is single she works in a club called Crystals and she would love to party with you guys, or goto Boheim night club I know of some single gals there.
Badpiece

Make sure you take mucha dinero.

The drinks and chicas are not cheap in these places, so I have heard.
Don't let an undesirable chica latch on to you going into Crystals.
She will expect you to buy her expensive drinks and pay her for her precious time.
The private dances are expensive and boring in here, so I have heard.

Barrica and Mountainview can be pretty good, so I have heard.

Have a great trip.

Last edited:

susy

Sep 30, 2004
a dj from toronto ...hmmm

TorontoTourist said:
Going to DR just before X-mas w/ my brother. This will be my second trip, yet first in 17yrs, we will be staying at Jack Tar and looking for locals or other tourists to party with. We are Canadian 27 and 32 yrs old and looking to enjoy meeting new people. I am a "House DJ" from the Toronto area and also interested in hitting some great clubs......who's up for this?

Ok for a party atmosphere you wanna hit these places. Cabarete on the weekends (preferably on a friday or saturday night) there's a whole strip of nightclubs in that area. the most popular one i think is called red dogs or somthing like that. they played hip-hop at first then around the middle of the night they moved into strickly house music.

another good club is in sosua called d'latino club. they play a variety of genres of music there. batchata, merenge, house, hip hop(they love hip hop alot at that club) it's also nicely airconditioned. there's another club on the same strip called classico also a nice looking club but it seems only busy on the weekend.

in the playa dorado area i hear that there is another good club there but i can't put the name of it right now.

2 clubs in puerto plata which is strictly merenge and batchata is orion and la barriqua. people of puerto plata are very very into thier style of music. so if you're looking to mix in with the locals those are your best bets. however, if you get sick of hearing all the local music i suggest you check out the clubs i mentioned in cabarete and sosua since they're more of a tourist area and they will provide a variety of tunes.

if you're worried about hooking up with girls. don't worry, they everywhere.

p.s. where do you dj at? i'm a partier in toronto all the time.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
susy said:
in the playa dorado area i hear that there is another good club there but i can't put the name of it right now.
Crazy Moon at the Paradise resort used to be a happening place but it is a dead zone now.
At 200P for an MGD it is easy to see why.
Even the Presidentes are muy caro here.

Hemingway's is still okay but again at 185P for an MGD I'd rather head into town.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
wow!!

Malibook said:
Crazy Moon at the Paradise resort used to be a happening place but it is a dead zone now.
At 200P for an MGD it is easy to see why.
Even the Presidentes are muy caro here.

Hemingway's is still okay but again at 185P for an MGD I'd rather head into town.

Whoa, I have been away way too long!!! When the h--- did the prices in Playa Dorada go up? I mean the booze prices!!! :eek: