Anyone with a Webcam and good connection

CdnTraveler

Nov 16, 2004
HELP! Need someone with Webcam and good connection please!!

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate request to make...this is my first time on a message board...but here goes.

I am in need of connecting with someone that has a high speed connection, webcam, and decent computer.

I will be in the Dominican (Juan Dolio) for 3 months (Jan-Mar 2005) and continuing to work for my company in Canada, remotely. I need to show the partners of my company an example of what the connection will be like with another web cam. My original contact for this (the manager of the apt we are staying at) is no longer available in the daytime and therefore I am desperate to find someone else that may be able to help me out. Is there anyone that may be able to assist me?

Thank you for your time,
Crystal

Last edited:

germish

Oct 22, 2004
I assume you need someone in Juan Dolio??

I will be in POP next week for months to come. Leaving Canada. I have a webcam and will be using a hi-speed co nection shared over a wireless network. If I can help, I will. My computer however, is outdated. PIII 500 laptop.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
No Problem.

CdnTraveler said:
I am in need of connecting with someone that has a high speed connection, webcam, and decent computer.
Just send me a PM and we'll make the arrangements to go online and do it.

CdnTraveler

Nov 16, 2004
Thank you!!!

Rocky said:
Just send me a PM and we'll make the arrangements to go online and do it.

Wow, that is so great! Thank you!!
Ummm..."PM"...I'm not sure what this is exactly... but I am using MSN Messenger. My email is cyu55@hotmail.com. It would be good if we could do a quick test first and then I'll arrange a time with my boss to see when it is good for her...sound ok?

Crystal

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
CdnTraveler said:
Ummm..."PM"...I'm not sure what this is exactly... but I am using MSN Messenger. My email is cyu55@hotmail.com. It would be good if we could do a quick test first and then I'll arrange a time with my boss to see when it is good for her...sound ok?

Crystal

PM is send a Private Message from here to Rocky.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Msn

CdnTraveler said:

Crystal
I sent you an invite to hook up with me on MSN messenger.