DR1 Get Together In Toronto!

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I'm up to having some fun , I know Anna and Homer Simpson are interested, how about anyone else?

Location: Las Brisas nightclub 24 Rivalda Road, by Sheppard and Weston Road
Day: It's on a Sunday and they have a buffet dinner as well if you come a little early around 10pm, I can find out the time for sure!
Date: TBD, I will throw some dates around. How about:
Nov 28
Dec 19
Dec 26
Let me know who would like to come and what dates are good for you!!

I like to party, and l dance the night away!! ;)

Hope to see some of you there, come on let's have some fun!! :bunny:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm in!
I assume Dec 5th and 12th are not good? I'll let you busy people choose. I'm good for any Sunday night.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Yes I have parties booked on those days already lol! Dec is a busy month.
I'm glad your in Anna!! Come on who's next heee!

Anna Coniglio said:
I'm in!
I assume Dec 5th and 12th are not good? I'll let you busy people choose. I'm good for any Sunday night.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Music,

You know who I am. December 19, this good. I'm going to the DR on Nov. 29th, for one week, have other plans for the Sunday before we fly on Monday, so can't make it on the 28th.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
I'm in too! Haven't been to Brisas in a loooonngggg time.

Dec 19 would be best for me as well.

By the way - how has Brisas been lately? I haven't been there since May and it was empty...hopefully it has improved since then ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hi Debs long time no see. The 19th is good for me too so we'll make it then.

Location: Las Brisas nightclub 24 Rivalda Road, by Sheppard and Weston Road
Date: Sunday Dec. 19

Now where is everyone else? Don't be shy I know we have many members fron the Toronto area and we'd love to meet you so come out and join us for a Dominican night.
I have met music, gonzaga and Debs before and they are very nice friendly people. Simpson Homer and his wife will be there as well. He is Dominican so he's no stranger to dancing.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
any weekend

Hi there!

Any time is ok for me!

I hope they have enough Brugal ;)

PS: There is always time to put some estress away, So I will see you guys in Brisas soon.

Homer

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Dec 19th--Toronto...

Music said:
Yeah glad to see some more people joining in, keep them coming!!

This sounds like a blast!! Count me in... and I will definately bring a few of my other DR1 friends from Toronto! Can't wait to meet all of you! :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Great! Keep them coming. It will be a fun night.

We have

Music
Anna - my daughter (maybe)
Gonzaga
Debs
Mr. & Mrs Homer
La barbie
Angel- 04 and her friends.

Where's that Ricktoronto?...yeah yeah I know out of country ;) Wish we could meet the masked bandit! ;)

Come on you Toronto people.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
just to add to the list....

We have

Music- bringing some friends who are DR lovers lol!!
Anna - my daughter (maybe)
Gonzaga
Debs
Mr. & Mrs Homer
La barbie
Angel- 04 and her friends.

Dama Descarada

Sep 20, 2004
Count Me In!!

Don't forget about me! I think Angel_04 already RSVP'd for me tho...that is what great friends are for!! I can't wait...
BTW, does Simpson Homer's wife mind sharing him with a dozen women for the evening? We all know how challenged Canadian men are when it comes to dancing... ;) And that is putting it nicely...

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hopefully to bring along some friends (men) of course. Debs invite some of your HOT dominican guy friends.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Dama Descarada said:
BTW, does Simpson Homer's wife mind sharing him with a dozen women for the evening? We all know how challenged Canadian men are when it comes to dancing... ;) And that is putting it nicely...

I don't think she'll mind and neither will he. LOL I'll keep her busy by talking about the next trip to the DR ;)

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Malibook said:
Isn't 10PM a bit late to get started on a Sunday in Toronto?

We're not in DR anymore Dorothy.

I think I can speak for Music and Gonzaga on this...

When we party, we party like we're in the DR!!!! Getting to the club at 10pm is early!!! Right, girls???

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
debs said:
I think I can speak for Music and Gonzaga on this...

When we party, we party like we're in the DR!!!! Getting to the club at 10pm is early!!! Right, girls???

Right Debs! Some people are night hawks that's why there are Sunday night dances.