Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I've got some good news!

Some of you might know that Nicky and I were told that having children was virtually impossible. (One of the reasons why we came here). So you can imagine our delight and shock to discover that Nicky is pregnant.

Over the coming months we will be posting many, many, baby questions - "Which end is the top" etc. Because we are pretty much clueless.

Any help, anyone who has a hospital to recommend, or to avoid, knowledge of good or bad doctors and so forth - your comments will be most welcome.

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If in Santo Domingo:

Avoid UCE hospital, really dirty and bad service.

Centro de Obstetricia y Ginecologia: One of the best! Your wife even get gets her hair and nails done after she gives birth!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Congrats!!

But is this not your neighbours fault? If he hadn't cut your TV cables then you wouldn't have been doing what you've obviously been doing!!
    Other than the fact that the Top end produces copious amounts of vomit and lots of noise and the Bottom end, copious amounts of crap ..... there can't be too much to this baby thing!
    Uncle Don Pedro
    (and Paul & I thought you were going to buy her a puppy)????

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink congrats

My wife and I are going to be relocating to the DR sometime in the next year. We have already purchased land there. I will be at that time a retired Ob/Gyn doc. Currently in an active practice and hold teaching appointments at two universities. So if you have questions please feel free to e mail me and I will try to answer them all. Get ready for a fun ride.
    Bob K

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Many congrats....

but really at your age you should know better

I guess you'll soon have something to occupy you both when the frogs won't let you sleep!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I'm so happy for you. Congrats!

The Way Life Should Be...
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent news, I wish your growing family the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations and enjoy your last few months of 'freedom'.

Mr. Chunky Skin
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps we should consider a pregnancy present for this joyful event, how would you like a few parrots?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, guys.

My wife and I are going through the same thing. She just bought a copy of "What to expect when you're expecting" in Spanish and claims it helps quite a bit. Being pregnant she is feeling alot of things she never felt before, most of them painful and uncomfortable, so just knowing that this is normal and happens to everybody (well, everybody who's pregnant) is a big help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast