First Time to DR!!!

Dr Pank

Nov 19, 2004
Hi All!!!

I'm going to DR for the first time in february. I'm going down along with my friends for a bachelor party. I need help planning my friends party since i have never been there. Hotels, restaurants, discos, nightclubs, gentlemens clubs....basically an A - Z intro to everything down there. We are flying into santo domingo. Any help or information is greatly appreciated. THanks everyone!!

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Dr Pank said:
Hi All!!!

I'm going to DR for the first time in february. I'm going down along with my friends for a bachelor party. I need help planning my friends party since i have never been there. Hotels, restaurants, discos, nightclubs, gentlemens clubs....basically an A - Z intro to everything down there. We are flying into santo domingo. Any help or information is greatly appreciated. THanks everyone!!

Start with The Hotel Jarragua, a 5 star Property at about $99 a night.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Jimmydr said:
Start with The Hotel Jarragua, a 5 star Property at about $99 a night.

Also check out the night life at the Colonial City and the Naco area clubs, such as Loft, Praia, etc.

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
A little birdy tells me if you "PM" JimmyDr, he will send you the link to another website which will help you with your bachelor party!