Justice not always Blind

mharshman

Sep 23, 2003
Posted 2 years ago that my car was taken by a car dealer in Santiago based on a claim that there was a lien on it even though I had clear title. Everyone said kiss it goodby . Well today all moneys plus legal fees were paid to me .
I was so shocked and pleasantly surprissed I gave the money to the orphanage for the childrens Christmas since this was found money to me. So even in the DR justice is not always blind.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Mysterious Ways

The Lord works in Mysterious Ways.

As well as Lady Justice. Glad to hear that things worked out in the end.

JD

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Congratulations, and well done! Great way of creating good karma to come back to you.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Fantastic News & Heartiest congratulations!! Now can you please take out a civil suit against Mejia & his cronies on behalf of all Dominicans?? With your success rate, we might get the National Debt reduced to single figures when you win in 10 years time!!! ~ Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
mharshman said:
Posted 2 years ago that my car was taken by a car dealer in Santiago based on a claim that there was a lien on it even though I had clear title. Everyone said kiss it goodby . Well today all moneys plus legal fees were paid to me .
I was so shocked and pleasantly surprissed I gave the money to the orphanage for the childrens Christmas since this was found money to me. So even in the DR justice is not always blind.

What a fabulous gesture, mharshman!! At a time when many are bemoaning the fate of the dollar it is so nice to see a selfless act. Well done! And I hope you see those children's faces when they have their Christmas party! :classic: :classic: :classic: