unibe AND fiu

Gimabella

Sep 15, 2003
hey everyone

i came across the UNIBE website and noticed something real cool that will proabably help those of us that want the best of both worlds,,but am not to sure as to how this works

from my reaseacrch i can come to UNIBE and get an MBA in International Business awarded by FIU ( Florida InternationalUniversity) in FLoruda it will cost about 30,000 where as in UNIBE it will cost me 18,000. i called FIU to make sure in tuition).

is this possible? has anyone heard of this....
any information will be really appreaciated

the UNIBE and FIU campus is exactly the same, the prof fly to SD every week to give classes Friday eve and Sat mornings its duration is 18 months and u graduate with an American Degree..

this is the moment i have been waiting for,,but is it so? im currenlty living in NYC completing my BA and then planning on buying my one way ticket to start a new life in DR educationally do u giys think this is a good step if attending UNIBE and receivng a MBA ?

as to work thats a different story..
i would much rather pay 18,000 than 30,000......wouldn't you?

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
Go ahead!

i think there's no problem with it ... im gonna do something similar but in another university... the degree is more from the UNIBE part than the FIU
but i think its valid also because they do represent them..

send me a pm to see if i can help you more on your quest

have a nice day =)

Robb

rm85

Nov 24, 2004
Gimabella said:
hey everyone

i came across the UNIBE website and noticed something real cool that will proabably help those of us that want the best of both worlds,,but am not to sure as to how this works

from my reaseacrch i can come to UNIBE and get an MBA in International Business awarded by FIU ( Florida InternationalUniversity) in FLoruda it will cost about 30,000 where as in UNIBE it will cost me 18,000. i called FIU to make sure in tuition).

is this possible? has anyone heard of this....
any information will be really appreaciated

the UNIBE and FIU campus is exactly the same, the prof fly to SD every week to give classes Friday eve and Sat mornings its duration is 18 months and u graduate with an American Degree..

this is the moment i have been waiting for,,but is it so? im currenlty living in NYC completing my BA and then planning on buying my one way ticket to start a new life in DR educationally do u giys think this is a good step if attending UNIBE and receivng a MBA ?

as to work thats a different story..
i would much rather pay 18,000 than 30,000......wouldn't you?

hi,
this is my first tie posting.
people in the dr say that unibe is one of the best uninversities in the country.
i was also looking at the unibe site because i am interested in studying and living in the dr; and i'm interested in their mba program.i think the fiu program works like this: first you do your regular 4 year business program at unibe,then you do the international business program from fiu,which i think its about 1 more year.
i printed their admissions form and i am going to call them for more info including cost of classes.

Last edited:

Gimabella

Sep 15, 2003
i dont hting itsz so

there is no 2 part to this program its just one thing, that link you would see on the UNIBE site ( www.unibe.edu.do) should tell u everything you need , you can also go to (www.fiu.edu) the gradute section,and search International Business MBA, you would apply to FIU as normal and you would state that you would like to partipate in their ( I-MBA in Santo Domingo, UNIBE campus) this is what she told me when i called FIU, they only have sessions which start in late August ( fall semester, ) and it has a duration of 18 months, as i mentioned before when u complete the degree you will attend graduationat th eUNIBE and the RPofessors, and PRogram PResident will fly in from Miami , same thing as in Miami but that its in UNIBE the only main difference is the place where classes will be held, and if u qualify you can apply for the FASFA...its cost is 18,000 for the whole program ( honestly , its very good considering other programs, and or taking it in Florida...

please correct me if im mistaken , u can send me a PM or an e-mail at unicagima@hotmail.com

good luck ,,i plan on taking my GMAT in 2005 and starting the MBA in Fall 2006 ( hopefully, i will get accepted)

Goodluck....Gima

rm85

Nov 24, 2004
Gimabella said:
there is no 2 part to this program its just one thing, that link you would see on the UNIBE site ( www.unibe.edu.do) should tell u everything you need , you can also go to (www.fiu.edu) the gradute section,and search International Business MBA, you would apply to FIU as normal and you would state that you would like to partipate in their ( I-MBA in Santo Domingo, UNIBE campus) this is what she told me when i called FIU, they only have sessions which start in late August ( fall semester, ) and it has a duration of 18 months, as i mentioned before when u complete the degree you will attend graduationat th eUNIBE and the RPofessors, and PRogram PResident will fly in from Miami , same thing as in Miami but that its in UNIBE the only main difference is the place where classes will be held, and if u qualify you can apply for the FASFA...its cost is 18,000 for the whole program ( honestly , its very good considering other programs, and or taking it in Florida...

please correct me if im mistaken , u can send me a PM or an e-mail at unicagima@hotmail.com

good luck ,,i plan on taking my GMAT in 2005 and starting the MBA in Fall 2006 ( hopefully, i will get accepted)

Goodluck....Gima

thanks for giving me the correct info.
goodluck on your gmat.

Last edited: