Bus to Punta Cana

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Hello all,

Tomorrow I need to go to Punta Cana (Manati Park) by bus. Does anyone have an idea what company goes there?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mauricio

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
If you speak to the conductor, he may well let you off at Manati Park. I wouldn?t want to walk from the bus station.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Travel Time Involved

How much time are you allowing yourself at Maniti Park?

I don't know if you are aware of the travel time involved. Please be advised if you depart on the 7 am bus from Santo Domingo you will arrive in Punta Cana around 10:30-11:30 am depending on road and traffic conditions. The bus departs Sitrabapu station at the Friusa crossroads to Santo Domingo at 2 pm and 4 pm.

If you stay at Maniti park beyond a reasonable time to allow you to return to the bus station to get back to Santo Domingo you have the option of going to Hig?ey to secure an express bus to S.D, last departure 7 pm, or overnight in Punta Cana or Hig?ey.

Regards,
PJT

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I have a meeting in Manati park in the afternoon, which won't take longer than an hour. At Sitrabpu they just told me it s better for me to take their bus to Higuey and from their to Manati park. Unfortunately this means 8 hours travelling for a one hour meeting... :(

I should ask my boss to let me go by plane...but I think he ll reply by asking if I'm nuts.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Mauricio said:
I have a meeting in Manati park in the afternoon, which won't take longer than an hour. At Sitrabpu they just told me it s better for me to take their bus to Higuey and from their to Manati park. Unfortunately this means 8 hours travelling for a one hour meeting... :(

I should ask my boss to let me go by plane...but I think he ll reply by asking if I'm nuts.

No way. They can drop you off if you tell the driver in advance. I was up there last Saturday and if you ask when you get to Veron and ask nicely, I'm sure he'll drop you off. Make sure you get to the bus stop in Bavaro early.That bus is very popular and is usually completely full when it leave.