Does anyone here speak Danish?

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
Pib said:
If you do, please PM me.

I can say tak tak tak!!!!

Don't be a snob!!! I used to work for a Rockwool subsidiary in Canada and I have travelled to the DK countless times, I know for a fact that Danes are totally anglophiles. Just give to me in English. Keep in mind that Vikings or Viking postures are not welcome in the DR.

On the account of my very good danes friends I'll give you some strategic info about the DR's north coast. Full of Swedes, Swiss and Germans. Please do forget of making a territory claim here as you are doing to Canada in that small artic island. Canada is not taking more tax refugees fron the DK as a pay back.

tousand tak! :bandit:

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
Tomgallo: what do you mean by "viking postures"? (for the record i'm not a viking, i'm dominican as well).

Pib: sent a pm.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Darn, we're trying... but closest we can get is that at present we have one fluent Swede in the house and one who went to school there for a few years and is rusty... So, if Swedish would help (or is this an insult?) :nervous:

stig

Oct 4, 2004
Chris said:
Darn, we're trying... but closest we can get is that at present we have one fluent Swede in the house and one who went to school there for a few years and is rusty... So, if Swedish would help (or is this an insult?) :nervous:

Chris
Swedish is very close to an insult. "Danehatred" is rather common in Sweden :). Better choose Norwegian, Written Norwegian = Written danish (98%),
and according to many Danes, spoken Norwegian is the best spoken Danish.
Stig

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
stig said:
Chris
Swedish is very close to an insult. "Danehatred" is rather common in Sweden :). Better choose Norwegian, Written Norwegian=written danish (98%),
and according to many Danes, spoken Norwegian is the best spoken Danish.
Stig

That's all fine, but, we don't have a Norwegian in the House -- otherwise I would have offered... ;)

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Chirimoya said:
There's a poster here called Bok...
Isn't that the guy married to that bitch whatshername?

Norwegian or Swedish won't do. Too bad since there seems to be many more Swedes and Norwegians here than Danes.

Now, stop bashing the Danes or I'll start telling jokes about keeping Copenhagen clean.

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
mariel said:
Tomgallo: what do you mean by "viking postures"? (for the record i'm not a viking, i'm dominican as well).

Pib: sent a pm.

I will spell it for you : J o k e!! Just kidding!!!