A personal THANKS!!! to Scott, Dianne ans others ....

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Who made possible the wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner at Rocky's tonight.

The Turkey was tender and delicious, the veggies done just right and the gravy and cranberry sauce topped off a wonderful meal. And i must mention the excellent Punpkin Pie!

Thanks again!!!!!

Look forward to next year!!

Texas Bill

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Good to hear a good time was had. Hope the morning after the night before is easy on you all. ;)

We had our own mini-reunion at lunchtime in Santo Domingo: Pib, MaineGirl, Salome (from DominicanCooking.com) and I.

MaineGirl, it was a pleasure meeting you, and we hope that next time we meet it can be more leisurely. Hope you enjoyed Sosua and the rest of your stay.

Chiri

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Escott said:
Invite Salome to dinner next week in S.D..

Great idea. We were telling her she should get out more. I wish she'd post on DR1 too. I think Salome is taken as a user name, though.

I'm going to suggest Jezebel.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Did anyone get pictures at the turkey fest? How did the night go? Dianne is a great cook so I know the food was excellent.

Waiting for pictures. ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Well I d@mn well know that the food up at Rocky's was good. I

I had a lot of it last year. I was most saddened to not be able to make it this year. I dearly wanted to do so.

JD You might want to come around here one of the days--I'll cook you a turkey---HEHEHE

HB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Not sure how many people showed up but I was told that we went through an extra turkey this year. I can tell you this, we had all the high class Dominicans there and AZB missed a treat and an experience!

Every chair was taken and not sure how many people sat in each chair.

Scott

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanksgiving was fun and some great conversation.

I'll leave others to cover the nights events.