Ocean Arc Decameron Questions???

tom Diedrich

Sep 15, 2004
Has anyone been to the Ocean Arc Decameron in San Pedro DeMarcoris recently???? I have a couple of questions. An help would be appreciated greatly.

gwo

Nov 29, 2004
Hi Tom,

We were there in April for 2 weeks and going back Dec 24th for 2 weeks. It is good value for the money and we had a nice time and met many nice people. Hopefully I can answer your questions.

tom Diedrich

Sep 15, 2004
gwo said:
Hi Tom,

We were there in April for 2 weeks and going back Dec 24th for 2 weeks. It is good value for the money and we had a nice time and met many nice people. Hopefully I can answer your questions.
Thanks gwo,
I will be staying there for a couple of weeks in January as I attempt to finalize a property purchase. It looks as though it cant be as bad as some of the reviews if you are returning. Can you advise as to which building to attempt to request... Would like to be away from the night time entertainment noise. Thanks for your help. Tom

gwo

Nov 29, 2004
Hi Tom & Mainegirl,

We were in building 6 on the 2nd floor (6208 I think). Our balcony actually faced the Talenquera resort which is very quiet at night and we were pretty much as far away from the disco & pool as you gould be. I do remember that some nights I could still hear the beat from the disco as it is an open air disco (no doors). My wife is a night owl so she stayed til close (2am or later) every night (I usually was in bed by midnight) and occasaionally I would wake up and could faintly hear the music. I guess for some this can be a real problem, and I don't know the solution (earplugs maybe?) but I am a light sleeper and the music never woke me, just rolling over and finding the wife not in bed woke me and if I was not too tired I would watch TV and wait for her (If I was hungry I would head over there as that is where the food is late at night). By the way... lots of Presidentes or rum will probably help get a good night's sleep HA HA.