A question

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
Hi,
I would like to start my own business here in the dominican.Anyone knows the address of the organistaion I need to apply to for the registration?
Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The short answer is a question

The "dominican' what? That is like saying you want to start a business in the 'united" ....the "united" what?????

IF you are referring to the Dominican Republic, please say so.

NOw, to your question. YOu really don't have to do more that get a lawyer and tell him you want to register your business: GRAMATICAL SCHOLARS, S x A or whatever you decide to call it. For a modest fee he can register your business name, and for another , not so modest, fee, he can do the paperwork for the creation of your business, which is rather entangled. You will need 6 more friends to join you in the company and some money.

HB:) , Colonel of the Grammar Police Force

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
Many thanks!

Thank you very much colonel hillbilly for the advise.

As for the dominican("united").I am very sorry.Sometimes we say -The States....... and almost everybody understands that we mean the United States of America and not the United States of Mexico. ;)

Thank you very much you dolores :glasses:
i very much appriciate you help!!!

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
Many thanks!

Thank you very much colonel hillbilly for the advise.

As for the dominican("united").I am very sorry.Sometimes we say -The States....... and almost everybody understands that we mean the United States of America and not the United States of Mexico. ;)

Thank you very much Dolores :glasses:
I very much appriciate you help!!!
Thanks