angelito

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
............if like me. you have been caught up in the office 'angelito' thing again.................and if like me you go straight to the chocolate section of the local supermarkets to buy the presents and get the whole thing over and done with...................a piece of advice:

don't buy your chocolate gifts in supermercado nacional, bella vista mall........amongst others, an identical box (both well within expiry dates) of 'pot of gold' was rd$250(approx.) in plaza lama, whilst rd$580(approx.) in nacional.
who knows what the chocolates are like inside, but 1). it's only for an angelito and 2). you can't expect much from hershey's anyway.

on the other hand, if you are looking for chocolates for yourself...nacional has a much better selection.

bochinche....full of christmas spirit.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
bochinche said:
............if like me. you have been caught up in the office 'angelito' thing again.................and if like me you go straight to the chocolate section of the local supermarkets to buy the presents and get the whole thing over and done with...................a piece of advice:

don't buy your chocolate gifts in supermercado nacional, bella vista mall........amongst others, an identical box (both well within expiry dates) of 'pot of gold' was rd$250(approx.) in plaza lama, whilst rd$580(approx.) in nacional.
who knows what the chocolates are like inside, but 1). it's only for an angelito and 2). you can't expect much from hershey's anyway.

on the other hand, if you are looking for chocolates for yourself...nacional has a much better selection.

bochinche....full of christmas spirit.

Better yet go to Pola and get one of the boxes that are being liquidated for 30 pesos because they got wet...