braces !

beth

Oct 30, 2004
hi all

wonder if anyone can help. i'm looking to have a top brace fitted and am looking for a recommended dentist in the Pop/sosua area. ive read the archives and understand that Wendy in Sosua has had many recommendations - so ill look her up when i get there, but i was wondering if anyone out there has actually had braces fitted by her or anyone else they could recommend ?

because the dentists here beleive that im having them done for vanity rather than desperate need (the UK is way behind the US when it comes to the perfect smile!) it'll cost me about ?1200 just for the top done, and as im coming there for work i figured i might look into having it done there instead.

any suggestions/ideas of cost ?!

much appreciated !

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I would imagine that

You had better come over to Santiago for that kind of work. The orthodontists here are MUCH more experienced-I am not saying better, just more clientele-than anyone on the entire North Shore.

Besides, the trip here will do you good, see more of the country.

I can certainly point you in the right direction, including the University's Dental School, if you want to go the least expensive way....:D

HB :D:D