Flash installation

gsupa

Nov 14, 2004
How long to get flash installed in sosua?
Anybody could give me tips and help me on this?

Thks,
supa

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Some people are pleasantly surprised to get it right away. Others wait for a few weeks or more.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
A friend of mine who ordered an installation last week, got the answer that he had to wait for 3 weeks to get it installed.

Toronto2inDR

Jun 10, 2004
www.legendhomesnorthcoast.com
I went to the Verizon office and picked up the flash package and hooked it up myself, installed the software that came in the box then called to let them know it?s done and in 5 days they set up my account and called me back with IP address etc. to finish the set up and I was surfing.

A neighbor did it the other way?have them send out a tech to install and had to wait over a month.

Thebes

Jun 18, 2004
Twilight and I set up our phone service and requested flash about 6 weeks before we moved down to Sosua. Verizon dutifully had the phone in within three weeks as promised. We had to go to POP and spent maybe four hours at the Verizon office the day after we arrived and we rewarded for our patience with a flash box that I installed (and it worked) the next morning.

Others have horror stories. It really seemed to help when I explained that I needed this for my work, that I needed to work because I wasn't retired and that I couldn't work at all without the internet. Everyone at Verizon was very nice.