Good place to eat

wncleaner

Jun 8, 2003
Local input on a couple of business

I was wondering if the (Cafe Bistro Miami) is a good spot to eat lunch and is busy. I'm in the process of looking at it to purchase and would like to know if anyone in Sosua has been there or has heard of it. I do appreciate your input and advice. Also looking at a grocery store/hotel called (PJ's) any comments on this establishment would be greatly appreciated. One more restuarant that's name is (Restaurante La Finca). Realtor of course says that they are both perfect and money makers but would like local input on them. I will be down there in a couple of weeks to check these establishments out. Can't wait.

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Caf? Bistro Miami was originally owned by a German. He had average business and sold it to a Dominican. The location is good. If you had good food you might do well.

Ls Finca would cost much more than the other restaurant. The owner of La Finca is also the chef. He cooks very well, and is well known among the Germans here.

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
wncleaner said:
I was wondering if the (Cafe Bistro Miami) is a good spot to eat lunch and is busy. I'm in the process of looking at it to purchase and would like to know if anyone in Sosua has been there or has heard of it. I do appreciate your input and advice.

I ate there alot a couple years ago but now adays me and my buddies eat breakfast at Rockies because of the internet. Cafe Bistro is a very good location.