age of a sankie????

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
lol, funny thought, i was just wondering, well myself and most other people who travel to the DR reguralarly will be able to spot a sankie from a mile away. But these "SANKIES"...How old do they tend to be when they develop their "sankie" qualities???And how old when they stop being to sankie-ish? Was just wondering ;)

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Sankie-ism can start as young as 13 sometimes even earlier if there is an older brother in the picture.

There is no limit on the age of retirement for a sanky - although hopefully by the time they are in their 40s they have already found a sucker....I mean a wonderful woman to bring them to their home country. Who they will most likely divorce within 5 years of arrival into the new country.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Bullshit All Of You Stupid Tourists Wants To Be Sankified Cause You Want To Be Stop Acting Like The Innocent Victim Here All Of You Girls Are Full Of Doodoooooo!

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
ERICKXSON said:
Bullshit All Of You Stupid Tourists Wants To Be Sankified Cause You Want To Be Stop Acting Like The Innocent Victim Here All Of You Girls Are Full Of Doodoooooo!
trust man....i'm not a stupid tourist, mi an ma people can spot a sankie from a mile away......an i'm a teenage girl, how wud I be a sankie victim???lol ;)

an anyways, sankieism can start at 13? wow....hope not wiv older women ....that'd b sick!!!

paradise

Oct 18, 2004
ERICKXSON said:
And if someone WANTS to get sankified, what business is it of yours?
They don't have to leave their country to get some nookie, they choose to.
I see why you dudes go live in the DR, because there it is acceptable to bash women. I am so happy I live in a place where women are treated with respect and I don't hear ignorant garbage like that.
Any man who would make a statement like that needs to go back to school or into the professional workplace (not in DR) where women have PROVED we are not equal, we are better!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
britishgirl said:
trust man....i'm not a stupid tourist, mi an ma people can spot a sankie from a mile away......an i'm a teenage girl, how wud I be a sankie victim???lol ;)

an anyways, sankieism can start at 13? wow....hope not wiv older women ....that'd b sick!!!

I don't know britishgirl.

You may be a teenager too younng to be sankiefied but the fact is that all of your post somehow discribe a lil bit of obssession with these guys. Especially when you talk about how much you like the Bateyes(Sankies historical breeding ground)

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Mr_DR said:

You may be a teenager too younng to be sankiefied but the fact is that all of your post somehow discribe a lil bit of obssession with these guys. Especially when you talk about how much you like the Bateyes(Sankies historical breeding ground)
huh???lol....do you mean I'm obsessed with sankies because I love Sosua??? No, I just love Sosua, its the first place I ever visited in the DR too. :nervous:

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
paradise said:
I see why you dudes go live in the DR, because there it is acceptable to bash women. I am so happy I live in a place where women are treated with respect and I don't hear ignorant garbage like that.
Any man who would make a statement like that needs to go back to school or into the professional workplace (not in DR) where women have PROVED we are not equal, we are better!
I agree, I mean I am NOT obsessed with sankies just cos I love Sosua! ;)

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
britishgirl said:
huh???lol....do you mean I'm obsessed with sankies because I love Sosua??? No, I just love Sosua, its the first place I ever visited in the DR too. :nervous:

It just looks like you are very much into these thuggy kind of guys
and your hiphopitty slang is all all connected to these thugs.
That is what they are "dominican thugs"...a perfect translation would be "Dominican Trash."

Because you love Sosua.. ha ha ....Sosua is just another DR trash dump
there is nothing special about Sosua anymore since all the jewish settlers left that place.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Getting back to the original question, the age of a sankie which means gigalo, scam artist, charmer can be any age. They don't retire and there's no age restriction and like angel_4 said in another thread it's not always about the visa. Some live very well with a few girlfriends sending steady "pay checks" :rolleyes: and gifts.

Disclaimer: We are discussing "sankies" and that does not include all Dominicans. ;)

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
If you look to your right you will see the Sankie, scientific name Hispaniolan Gigolum, closely related to the Gigolum Jamaicensis. Notice its beautiful plumage. This predatory bird is subject of controversy and much interest due to its nocturnal habit and preferred diet of slower, less-smart birds. It thrives in coastal areas, especially those with high concentration of tourism development. While some consider it a pest, this bird appears to be an important part of these ecosystems. Due to the tenacious effort of the last government this bird is no longer in the list of endangered species. Please do not feed the Sankies.

At your left you will see the Moronum Touristus, preferred prey of the Hispaniolan Gigolum...

Last edited:

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Mr_DR said:
It just looks like you are very much into these thuggy kind of guys and your hiphopitty slang is all all connected to these thugs.
That is what they are "dominican thugs"...a perfect translation would be "Dominican Trash."...

so true. she sounds like she's obsessed with the whole thug thing. if you can't meet 50 Cent, meet a dominican 50 wannabe.

Last edited:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Calm down Ms. Superior

paradise said:
Perhaps you and your wife could pitch in and split a sense of humor.

star25

Oct 11, 2004
oh lord.... British Girl.. I read one post that you are moving down here.. let me know so i can be in sosua at that time... I want to watch these boys that ive known for 3 years chew you up and spit you out. Let me tell you something, i lived in sosua/cabarete area for 2 years and now i live in the capital. Sosua is nothing more than a tourist trap, catering to tourist and all their needs.. including sex..i and you are a stupid tourist if you think sosua is the best place in the DR.

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
star25 said:
oh lord.... British Girl.. I read one post that you are moving down here.. let me know so i can be in sosua at that time... I want to watch these boys that ive known for 3 years chew you up and spit you out. Let me tell you something, i lived in sosua/cabarete area for 2 years and now i live in the capital. Sosua is nothing more than a tourist trap, catering to tourist and all their needs.. including sex..i and you are a stupid tourist if you think sosua is the best place in the DR.

can someone please tell me why everyone is editing my posts telling me that "I am obsessed with thugs" and just cos i like el batey an here's this star25 who knows sosua people well and tells me she wants to watch me "get chewed up an spit out".....dont u think its me who should be saying "OH LORD".......cos you arent right if I as a teenager who yes likes to rap, listen to rap and talk a little slang ...I am your victim???OH LOOOOOORD.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Mr_DR said:

I think she means El Batey, Sosua not bateyes in general.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Sankie-ism is ageless. I'm a grandmother and they still come on to me... Sankie-ism has nothing to do with age. It has to do with gullibility - not on the part of the Sankie, but on the part of the Sankeed!

As for being a teenager, you'll have to have eagle eyes to spot a Sankie. Before you know it, you'll be in love!