Good dog seeking Family

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
Must have good heart.
This dog is willing to travel and I have my papers and my shots.
My resume: I'm white with three brown spots. Three year old dominican dog. I think on my mothers side. My dad... no good bastard never was around.
Raised indoors, move to the beach. What a mistake that was. I had no home.. no job... life was tuff. I almost died. Finally got a job off the beach with room and board at the best restaurant call the "Fat Chicken" . Which is where I took the Name "fats". Anyways... looking for a family who will love me. Please send inquires to minn boy .....

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
Jimmydr said:
I am in Sosua and in need of a good doggie.

Hola, I am coming down last part of Dec. Fats he a good dog. I will be in the dr for a few months starting in Jan. Would like to see him? Again I am looking for a permenent home. I will be training him upon my return. retrieving and healing, sit ,stay , and anything else I can think of .
Thanks for the reply you can send me a email bobwolfjr@hotmail.com

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
Jimmy:

You should establish residency, and file a tax return for all of these mouths you feed! Dogs do not eat brownie mix or baked ziti without sauce.
You actually have to buy them dog food or they wind up looking like the mongrils of Pedro Clisante. (The canine kind )

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
minn boy said:
Hola, I am coming down last part of Dec. Fats he a good dog. I will be in the dr for a few months starting in Jan. Would like to see him? Again I am looking for a permenent home. I will be training him upon my return. retrieving and healing, sit ,stay , and anything else I can think of .
Thanks for the reply you can send me a email bobwolfjr@hotmail.com

I will be in Sosua until January 3.

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Lechero said:
Jimmy:

You should establish residency, and file a tax return for all of these mouths you feed! Dogs do not eat brownie mix or baked ziti without sauce.
You actually have to buy them dog food or they wind up looking like the mongrils of Pedro Clisante. (The canine kind )

I will be a resident within a year!