Bob Saunders, Rhondalynn, Red Girl & Cris Colon are all...

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
...celebrating their birthdays over the next few days.

Bob and Rhondalynn today, Red Girl on Saturday and Cris on Sunday.

Happy Birthday guys and gals!!!!

for those born Dec. 3: You are engaging, entertaining and willing to put yourself on the line. You have built-in radar that enables you to respond quickly and decisively. You thrive on taking action.

for those born Dec. 4: You are practical when need be, but every once in a while you cast your fate to the wind just to see what will happen. This makes you unpredictable and very mysterious.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
For Bob and Rhondalynn today, Red Girl on Saturday, let me wish you all a very happy day. May your income be trebled & your bills be half of normal as a reward for making it thus far!!!!

As for Cris on Sunday, I have it on VERY good authority that he can not have any more birthdays ........ He is too old NOW!!! :eek: Enjoy "OLD man" & reply sometime about the "Cowboys & Good boys" please!! ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks Mo for the "heads up"

To all a very special Happy Birthday....

You guys are lucky to have arrived BEFORE Christmas....my foster son, the MD, was born on Christmas Day!...:D:D

Tom, your present is here in Santiago, but it needs to be picked up personally.

HB:D:D

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Happy Birthday, guys & gals!

Hey CC, I wouldn't recommend celebrating by trying to match your number of years with the number of young ladies in one day. ;)