aventura concert

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
has anyone been to an aventura concert in the DR? if so, how was it? also, i cant find their ticket prices or where to get tickets..anyone know?

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
200 pesos? dang thats cheap! where and how did you buy your tickets jimmydr? i want to go to the la romana show dec 18.

Nov 5, 2004
Jimmydr said:
Yes it was great! It was 200 pesos. They have a show December 25 in PP.

WHAT???OMIGOD!! WHERE??? I LOVE AVENTURA!!
I know PP..but where in PP??? What time does it start???
DAMN IT! My plane doesnt get into PP untill 8:05 pm...!!!!

Dolores said:

You wouldn't happen to have a link like that to an english site would you??

If there are tickets left..and there is a chance that the concert doesn't start too early and I could make it...straight off my flight...I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Someone has GOT to help me with getting tickets!!!!

Nov 5, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
WHAT???OMIGOD!! WHERE??? I LOVE AVENTURA!!
I know PP..but where in PP??? What time does it start???
DAMN IT! My plane doesnt get into PP untill 8:05 pm...!!!!

You wouldn't happen to have a link like that to an english site would you??

If there are tickets left..and there is a chance that the concert doesn't start too early and I could make it...straight off my flight...I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Someone has GOT to help me with getting tickets!!!!

No one knows????? Por favour mi amigos?? Yo NECESITO ir!!! ;)

Nov 5, 2004
Jimmydr said:
Just show up and buy them.

I only get in the same night of the concert though. SO I was hopping to know what time it starts at. (Or should I say..what time it is SUPPOSED to start at...this is the DR after...can't expect it to start on time!)

And I do not read spanish so well so I wasn't sure from that link where exactly in POP the concert is supposed to be..

And wouldnt it be sold out by the night of the concert??? It IS Aventura after all... :D

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
PeachezNcream84 said:
I only get in the same night of the concert though. SO I was hopping to know what time it starts at. (Or should I say..what time it is SUPPOSED to start at...this is the DR after...can't expect it to start on time!)

And I do not read spanish so well so I wasn't sure from that link where exactly in POP the concert is supposed to be..

And wouldnt it be sold out by the night of the concert??? It IS Aventura after all... :D

I arrived, there were mobs of people trying to get money to go in, but we had the money, so in we went!

Nov 5, 2004
Jimmydr said:
I arrived, there were mobs of people trying to get money to go in, but we had the money, so in we went!

Okay so your saying it most likely will not be sold out?
What about what time it starts? do you remember jsut for example the one you went to...what time it started?
And where it was? (any idea if it is at the same place?)

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
PeachezNcream84 said:
Okay so your saying it most likely will not be sold out?
What about what time it starts? do you remember jsut for example the one you went to...what time it started?
And where it was? (any idea if it is at the same place?)

Every driver will know where and how to get there. I think it started about 7:30.

Nov 5, 2004
Jimmydr said:
You will never get there in time.
NOOOOOOO! That is so unfair..I love Aventura....what bad timing.
I will have to tell the pilot that he needs to fly faster! There must be a way to shave off an hour on the flight!! :D
Do you want to go ahead and save me a spot???lol...

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Aventura Tour Schedule

AVENTURA DR SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER !!!!!!!

15 Perdone la Hora - TV Programma
16 Champion Palace, Santiago
17 Country club, 5pm - Guayubin
17 Fantasy Club, 11pm Villa Rivas
18 Fiesta Privada 10pm
18 Club Ricamo', 12 am La Romana
19 Agua y Luz
22 Biu Pub
23 Club HD Tenares
25 Puerto Plata - 7pm
25 Astromundo , La Vega
26 9x9 Roberto 4pm
26 Andy's Ranch
28 Barahona
29 Festival de La Radio - El Monumentode Santiago
30 Paraiso Tropical - Higuey

JANUARI 2005
01. Club Caribe, San Pedro De Macoris
02. San Cristobal
07. Champion Palace with Anthony Santos
08. Country Club de Nagua
09. back to New York

PeachesNCream, no need to worry if you don't make it on the 25th, plenty of occasions left as you can see. Don't ask me anything more about it, I just found it on the dutch Aventura fanclub website www.aventurafanclub.nl

Can anyone tell me where 'Biu Pub' and 'Agua y Luz' are? Santo Domingo? Santiago?

Bartolomeo

Nov 5, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
AVENTURA DR SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER !!!!!!!

25 Puerto Plata - 7pm
25 Astromundo , La Vega
26 9x9 Roberto 4pm
26 Andy's Ranch
28 Barahona
29 Festival de La Radio - El Monumentode Santiago
30 Paraiso Tropical - Higuey

PeachesNCream, no need to worry if you don't make it on the 25th, plenty of occasions left as you can see. Don't ask me anything more about it, I just found it on the dutch Aventura fanclub website www.aventurafanclub.nl

Sorry I know you said you don't want anymore questions...so you don't need to answer...lol ;)
(I don't speak dutch either by the way..I am Canadian)

Does anyone know where abouts these 2 places are?

26 9x9 Roberto 4pm
26 Andy's Ranch

Thank you...I would REALLLY love to go...

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
No one knows????? Por favour mi amigos?? Yo NECESITO ir!!! ;)

Concerts in the DR is nothing like the US, Canada or Europe. You will be able to buy tickets at the gate and if need be they will stuff you in. Get there early and enjoy yourself!

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Hi Peaches,
here you go:

9x9 Roberto is a TV show, not a concert
Andy's Ranch: I did a google search and this is what I found: "Want to hang out at a spot that has swimming, music, drinks, food, dancing, billiards and plenty of hot chics that's located right next door to the Cabana (Mirage)? Then you need to check out Andy's Ranch on the Pista Balaguer about 10 minutes out of Santiago heading to POP." Doesn't sound to bad if you're going to be around POP.

While I am investigating, here are some more google results:
'Biu Pub' on 22nd = Santiago discoteca: "la discoteca Biu Pub, antigua Boomerang, detr?s del cine Hollywood, en la avenida Estrella Sahdal?"
'Agua y luz' on 23rd : ??? Lots of places that have agua y luz on google but no discoteca, LOL
Have fun!
Bartolomeo

PeachezNcream84 said:
Sorry I know you said you don't want anymore questions...so you don't need to answer...lol ;)
(I don't speak dutch either by the way..I am Canadian)

Does anyone know where abouts these 2 places are?

26 9x9 Roberto 4pm
26 Andy's Ranch

Thank you...I would REALLLY love to go...

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
PeachezNcream84 said:
NOOOOOOO! That is so unfair..I love Aventura....what bad timing.
I will have to tell the pilot that he needs to fly faster! There must be a way to shave off an hour on the flight!! :D
Do you want to go ahead and save me a spot???lol...

There are plenty of spots for all GRINGOS!