everything's fine...

mk-ultra

Sep 13, 2004
hi all

haven't posted on here in a while. if some of you may remember, i was planning on moving down here for a few months. well i've been living in cabarete for 1 month now and things are just fine. i'm here with my girlfriend and my dog. we plan on staying through till around april but maybe even later.

just want to say thanks to all those who helped when i had a million and one questions about moving here. everything is fine. thanks.

if anyone here is interested in listening to some house music and are in the cabarete area, please come on down to crazy west bar on saturday nights. i'm djing there every saturday now. its right next door to brisas. come have a drink. say hello.

peace
mk

lillstrumpan

Dec 4, 2004
Hi!

Nice to hear that everything worked out well for you.
Do you have any good advice for me, i?m thinking of moving down to the next season (nov).
How much money did you save before leaving ?
How much does it cost for you to live?
I want to know everything!

Take care
Anna

mk-ultra said:
hi all

haven't posted on here in a while. if some of you may remember, i was planning on moving down here for a few months. well i've been living in cabarete for 1 month now and things are just fine. i'm here with my girlfriend and my dog. we plan on staying through till around april but maybe even later.

just want to say thanks to all those who helped when i had a million and one questions about moving here. everything is fine. thanks.

if anyone here is interested in listening to some house music and are in the cabarete area, please come on down to crazy west bar on saturday nights. i'm djing there every saturday now. its right next door to brisas. come have a drink. say hello.

peace
mk