Play groups

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
My step kids are 6 (girl) & 8 (boy). Me and my novia are looking to set up a play/study group for them, maybe 2-3 days a week. I will be back in town December 23 until January 4. They watch too much TV so we want them to get into their schoolwork more. I am American, so I have supplies from the USA, such as cookie and brownie mix. They are learning English. I would like them to get exposure to French and German as well.

We live near Caribe Campo, PM me or post here if interested.

Last edited:

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
Jimmydr said:
My step kids are 6 (girl) & 8 (boy). Me and my novia are looking to set up a play/study group for them, maybe 2-3 days a week. I will be back in town December 23 until January 4. They watch too much TV so we want them to get into their schoolwork more. I am American, so I have supplies from the USA, such as cookie and brownie mix. They are learning English. I would like them to get exposure to French and German as well.

We live near Caribe Campo, PM me or post here if interested.

Fantastic. I am buying an apartment next door in Tropimar, and my Novia's 5 year old attends Garden Kids school. This is perfect. We're moving in on the 23rd. of December. - D

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Danny W said:
Fantastic. I am buying an apartment next door in Tropimar, and my Novia's 5 year old attends Garden Kids school. This is perfect. We're moving in on the 23rd. of December. - D

Stop by my apartment, let the kids meet and have some coffee.