Domincian Restaurants/night Clubs In Toronto?

Jackson

Sep 12, 2004
Do any of members in the Toronto area know of any Dominican Restaurants/Night Clubs? I've only been able to find one Restaurant: RANCHETA "The Friendly Dominican Restaurant" 879 St. Clair Ave. ( about a block east of Oakwood, on the south side ). I've dined their three times and found the food and service very good, and would reccommend it.

I don't know the size of the Dominican community in the GTA. Personally, most Latino's I've met here hail from Mexico, Colombia, Cuba, and Venezuela. I think most Dominicans who leave the DR. tend to go to New York City. I could be wrong about this, but in general, I think the Latin community in Toronto is relatively small, in comparison to the other communities we have here, which has them all "pool" together without a lot of distinct "hang-outs".

P.S. Out of all the imported beers we can get in Canada, why can't Presidente be one of them!!!!!

MoReNiTa GuApA

Oct 8, 2004
clubs

Latin Fever has a Dominican night on sundays. Starting this Sunday a new promoter is hosting. I revceived a VIP card for Sunday, free admission b4 11pm, free food and no line up. But i have been there on sundays before and there was always free food, free admission and no line up?!? Anyway give it a try. ;)

Nov 5, 2004
Jackson said:
Do any of members in the Toronto area know of any Dominican Restaurants/Night Clubs? I've only been able to find one Restaurant: RANCHETA "The Friendly Dominican Restaurant" 879 St. Clair Ave. ( about a block east of Oakwood, on the south side ). I've dined their three times and found the food and service very good, and would reccommend it.

I don't know the size of the Dominican community in the GTA. Personally, most Latino's I've met here hail from Mexico, Colombia, Cuba, and Venezuela. I think most Dominicans who leave the DR. tend to go to New York City. I could be wrong about this, but in general, I think the Latin community in Toronto is relatively small, in comparison to the other communities we have here, which has them all "pool" together without a lot of distinct "hang-outs".

P.S. Out of all the imported beers we can get in Canada, why can't Presidente be one of them!!!!!

I am glad you said that about the Dominican restaruant. I have been looking for one.
Do you know of any more?

stellabella

Oct 3, 2004
I agree with Morenita Guapa Latin Fever is really good on Sunday nites. Also I've heard that Las Brisas is really good too on Sunday nites!

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
MoReNiTa GuApA said:
Latin Fever has a Dominican night on sundays. Starting this Sunday a new promoter is hosting. I revceived a VIP card for Sunday, free admission b4 11pm, free food and no line up. But i have been there on sundays before and there was always free food, free admission and no line up?!? Anyway give it a try. ;)

You should give Latin Fever, or Las Brisas a try on Sunday nites. It's good atmosphere, good music and good food. It's also a bonus not having to wait in line. My friends and I go there and we always have a great time!